5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

Options

Replies

• fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The "never go to bed angry" advice is terrible.

some truth here.
    angry sex can be super hot.

This is true.
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    Too funny, I have to admit I have used all 5 of those a time or two. Thanks for the laugh.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I agree that with those that say we should try NOT to do this stuff. Sets up the poor men for failure. Honesty and communication are key.
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    OHNO!!! I just saw myself on a MFP post!! Love it, thanks for sharing.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    You're wrong. The scariest thing a woman can say is "Hi". Because it all goes to hell at some point after that.

:laugh: :laugh: hahaha, that's awesome
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    (1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are tight and you need to shut up.

hmmm.... so im guessing you meant right, instead of tight?

because being tight is one thing i would not argue with a woman about..............
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    (1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are tight and you need to shut up.

(2) NOTHING - Means something and you need to be worried.

(3) GO AHEAD - This is a dare not permission, do no do it.

(4) WHATEVER - A woman's way of saying "Screw You".

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(BONUS WORD) WOW - This is not a compliment, she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Omg! i laughed so hard when i read this...THESE are so true!!!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(BONUS WORD) WOW - This is not a compliment, she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Terms used by men

1. Fine = Means he hasn't understood/listened to the question
    2. Nothing = He has called you a bad name under his breath but is too scared to repeat it out loud
    3. Go ahead = As long as you don't expect him to come with you
    4. Whatever = He was not listening but is to scared to admit it
    5. Thats ok = He is thinking long and hard how he can get out of whatever he has agreed to

Bonus word WOW Used when you ask "how do I look" and he doesn't care he just wants to get to wherever you are going so he can have a beer.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I guess you guys are right -- women who passive-agressively BS their men with cryptic messages are a joke.
    LOL yes they are. I lived with my mother for a year a few years back and she was the queen of passive agressive behavior. It was so freaking anoying....i would never do that to anyone. Men deserve a bj if they put up with it.
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Terms used by men

2. Nothing = He has called you a bad name under his breath but is too scared to repeat it out loud
    5. Thats ok = He is thinking long and hard how he can get out of whatever he has agreed to

Bonus word WOW Used when you ask "how do I look" and he doesn't care he just wants to get to wherever you are going so he can have a beer.

touche - even better!
  • Perrywong
    Perrywong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're wrong. The scariest thing a woman can say is "Hi". Because it all goes to hell at some point after that.

Amen bred! :laugh:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA HA HA *****ES CRAZY! WHO CAN UNDERSTAND EM, AM I RIGHT?!?!?!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    (1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are right and you need to shut up.

Terms used by men

Awesome. Lol.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Really?

Hmm.

When I say something, I typically mean what I say. Because I'm not a manipulative b****. Am I in the minority?

This.

Although occasionally I do try to be tactful, for example "why did you make that decision?" rather than "what in the h*ll made you think that was a good idea?" But I the statements elicit the same information.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Terms used by men

[/quote]

these are funny too!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I don't do this, but my fiance does. Does that make him a woman?
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I don't do this, but my fiance does. Does that make him a woman?

Yes it does.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options

Terms used by men

~like~
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! *****ES LOVE TO PERPETUATE STEREOTYPES! DEM WOMENS IS MANIPULATIVE AND ****! HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I dare my wife to use any of those lines on me. I dare her.

PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT!!! :-0