5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

Options

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    so very true.

and, for the record, guys use code(s) too...
    can't say I've ever *cracked* it though (cuz I'm the opposite gender and I can't get another guy to give it to me)
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Mwahahaha... This is sooo truth! ;)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I don't say them either. I have always found it practically impossible to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. My husband has actually told me how grateful he is that I am not passive aggressive or manipulative like SOME people tend to be.

I'm baffled that some of you are proud of this.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    No wonder we pay no attention to what you say...
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm with Karin. If I'm pissed off and want to tell my husband to go **** himself that's exactly what I'm gong to say.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Heard it all before (((Sunshine Anderson voice))). Any male who has ever been in a relationship knows these buzz words all to well. The key is how you react to them. That is the part that takes practice and experience.
  • rcav123
    Options
    WHATEVER:ohwell:
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Very Funny!!
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I use "fine" or "whatever" to buy myself some time so that I can figure out how to word what I want to say in a way that won't be taken offensively. The "never go to bed angry" advice is terrible. Sometimes it's better to go to bed angry, take some time to gain perspective, and not say things that you would regret later.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    It's a wonder that anyone continues to post "funnies" here based on the lack of sense of humor by so many people. Seriously. Totally silly to get your panties in a wad over a joke.
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    These are funny, and true. :laugh:

& For the women who commented with something negative and clearly downtalking others who DO say these things... NO ONE CARES. This was posted in chit-chat, fun, and games for a reason! Stop taking it so serious. :flowerforyou:
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's a wonder that anyone continues to post "funnies" here based on the lack of sense of humor by so many people. Seriously. Totally silly to get your panties in a wad over a joke.

^ I totally agree!!
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well, I AM a manipulative B**** and this is spot on! My poor husband lolzz
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    SO TRUE!!

I am the queen of using WHATEVER and WOW.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options

This! Nothing is light anymore! WOW :laugh:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I guess you guys are right -- women who passive-agressively BS their men with cryptic messages are a joke.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Totally spot on!!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The "never go to bed angry" advice is terrible.

some truth here.
    angry sex can be super hot.
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I use "fine" or "whatever" to buy myself some time so that I can figure out how to word what I want to say in a way that won't be taken offensively. The "never go to bed angry" advice is terrible. Sometimes it's better to go to bed angry, take some time to gain perspective, and not say things that you would regret later.
    I completely agree, sometimes I can be irrational, emotional, and I just want to scream profanities and throw *kitten*, but instead of going bat *kitten* crazy I take some time to think about what is upsetting me and why!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You're wrong. The scariest thing a woman can say is "Hi". Because it all goes to hell at some point after that.

Hi Brett