Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost?
    How close are you to your goal weight?
    How do you feel about your body now?

I've lost 111 pounds in exactly one year on MFP. I'm 15 away from goal. I feel so much better physically. Stronger, leaner but yet I still feel I have much more to do. I'll get there. Either way, I'm healthy and out of the woods from being obese (hate that word).
  • MrsWife2011
    MrsWife2011 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    0.4 so far :angry: , 3 pounds on another site (the site kept crashing so moved here) but I just started (2 weeks or so, 5 days on here) and I never lose weight quickly.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I started MFP in April '11 and lost 39 lbs.
    I reached my goal weight in Nov and then lost a couple more pounds.
    Current weight is 128 lbs and how I feel? Well depends on the day! Currently I'd like to tone up more and maybe lose a few more pounds.
  • JVanDam77
    Options
    I started January 7, 2012 and lost 11 lbs. I still have 42 to go.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP almost a year (give it about 10 more days or so), and I've lost 45lbs and still counting! :) Logging helped me maintain over the holidays instead of gaining. I rang in the new year at 141, last official weigh in (on Feb 1) I was 135! (Down from 180 a year ago).
    Goal is 120-125... or 130 if that's where my body is comfortable. Not really focused on a number. I just want to feel good, and like what I see in the mirror... and ya know what? I can do that NOW! So losing any more is just gravy!
    MFP has also helped my mom lose about 30lbs, and my sister lose 36lbs.
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    How much have you lost? I have thankfully lost 94 pounds since December 2011
    How close are you to your goal weight? I am still about another year or two from my ideal goal weight
    How do you feel about your body now? I am happy about the changes still not happy with the overall just yet.
  • moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    going on 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • foxj3730
    foxj3730 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 20lbs

SW: 282
    CW: 262

I lost my first 15lbs on my own then I started with MFP and have lost 5 in a little over a month

1st GW: 240
    2nd GW: 190
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    How much have you lost? 147 since June 11th 2011 (all on mfp)
    How close are you to your goal weight? I'll say 33-35lbs. Maybe more if I lose a little bit of muscle, but I've been making sure that doesn't happen (or very minimal loss) with strength training the past 7-8 months.
    How do you feel about your body now? Better than before. :D
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost? About 31 Lbs since January 29th. All on MFP.

How close are you to your goal weight? I'm almost halfway there. I'm trying to lose 70lbs total.

How do you feel about your body now? A work in progress.

SW: 255

CW: 224

GW: 185
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost?
    How close are you to your goal weight?
    How do you feel about your body now?
    27 pounds

GW: 120
    CW: 123 <- 3 pounds off!

Allot better then I did 27 pounds ago! XD
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 39 pounds since January 15th, 2012. I am happy with my progress to date, but still have a long way to go. I only discovered MFP about 6 weeks ago. It has been a big help and I think will be key in helping me acheive my goals. Growing up and while in the Marines I took extreme pride in my conditioning and physical appearance. I am looking forward to getting back to that point.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I've lost 91lbs with MFP and I've got about 75lbs to go congratulations on your weight loss
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started in Oct 2011 and I have lost 24 pounds to date. Before I found this site I was on Weight Watcher and was basically giving money away. I at a point in my life where I am so serious about reaching my goal. I really love this site.
  • bojamashell
    bojamashell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25lbs, but have 134lb more to go.
  • JanetAbrams
    Options
    as of today I have lost 93 pds since sept. of 2011 still have 80 more to go but I know that I will do it now this app has really helped me and I feel amazing.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP, so I can't say how much I've lost through the program yet, as this is my first day.

On my own, however, I've lost roughly 40 pounds since September of 2010 - not an easy feat. I have epilepsy, so trying to get exercise without causing a seizure was rough for a while, still is sometimes.

FOR NOW my goal is 48 pounds. If I can do that and I still feel I need to lose more, I'll keep going.

How do I feel about the weight I HAVE lost? Terrific!!! I'm in all new size jeans and tops that I never thought I'd make it into, and I've even shrunk in other ways, if you get the drift!!! LOL I still have a long way to go, especially to worry about getting my cholestrol down, but I'm trying!!! :happy:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 194.5 (2010)
    Current weight: 179.0 (2012)

Lost a total of 15.5 pounds to date although I lost up to 25lbs but gained some back.

My first goal is 150 lbs
    My ultimate weight is 140 lbs

I am now even more focused than before and I really want to start losing the rest of this weight :)
  • jessalynne16
    jessalynne16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SW: 160
    CW: 143
    GW: 135
    :)
    Used MFP on and off for a year, but recently got back to it and lost another 7 lb in 5 weeks so 8 more to go then re-evaluating! Don't know the last time I weighted even 143. Love MFP
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've lost 27.1kgs which is around 61pounds :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!