How much weight have you lost?

Options
1235»

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Lost 115 with WW, but then I struggled with the new program and maintaince and gained some back. Have lost 7 with MFP and hope to lose 5 to 10 more... but if I don't, I'm happy with where I'm at now! :happy:
  • mamasneeks
    Options
    I have only lost 7 lbs and have been logging on for 65 days. I am hoping something gets better soon. I see so many of you with bigger results at a faster pace and I just can't figure it out. Way to go all of you who have lost so much. That is what is keeping me going.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    I have been on MFP for a few years on and off. There are no excuses but I had another baby and surgery, so things got put on pause for a while. Three yrs ago I lost 30 lbs om MFP and nutrisystem,
    This time after my baby and then surgery I lost 20 lbs on my own.
    And MFP has helped me to lost 30 lbs after that. Still have about 20 to go.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    110 total. hit my goal weight, and came here for my long term maintenance plan about a year and a half ago. great site.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost? 25 pounds (before I put 5 pounds back on)
    How close are you to your goal weight? I'm about 30 pounds away from my first goal, and then 30 more to my final goal.
    How do you feel about your body now? I still don't like it very much. The things that I try sometimes work, and then sometimes they don't. I can't seem to get it to stick to a way that I will lose weight constantly, like about a pound a week. It always gets to a plateau when I want to keep going after I've already passed the spot I was going for in the first place. It's very annoying. Hopefully I'll figure out something so that I can maintain some good eating habits and work out more by the summer time. :)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost? - only 15lbs
    How close are you to your goal weight? - a long way off
    How do you feel about your body now? - kinda excited, Im starting to see things shrink and clothes fit differently
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!