From 155lbs to 118lbs (Pics)

Options
Hello !
I have been using MFP for about 1 year now :-) I love to look at everyones before & after pics to given me some inspiration. I thought it was time for me to post mine to share with everyone. I could not have accomplished what I have without the love & support of my husband <3
I am at a good weight and now I am focusing on lowering my body fat ! A little about me: I am 5'4 tall, weight 118 lbs, & mother to one beautiful little girl.

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

31396_421532471409_589431409_5397665_4382968_n.jpg

newalbum7.jpg

Trevino177.jpg

FitDecember.jpg

fitdecember8.jpg

fitdecember7.jpg

fitdecember5.jpg

fitdecember3.jpg

fitdecember2.jpg

Replies

• saturatex
    Options
    you look great! congratulations! keep it up girly! <3
  • tara200
    tara200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!!! Great motivation! You look great!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I'm currently 161 and would like to get down to 120. It's hard for me to imagine, but I see that it is possible. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wowza! you look incredible! i am 5'4" also and am currently at 156 pounds. i cant wait to have the results that you have, i know my stomach can look like yours if i keep it up! thanks for the motivation!
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Spexy!! you loook so great!! nice to see all the happy people getting into shape. I can't wait to post my before and AFTER PICS!!

It is going to be EPIC.
  • scotland82
    Options
    oh my goodness now thats what i call motivation! can i ask what your fitness regime was and how often? congratulations although i think you still looked good before :-)
  • cdnmom1
    Options
    Yeah! There is hope for me....I'm new...5'4" and 170...and I want to lose 25-30lbs. You look sooo good. Thank you very much for sharing, full body shots to boot....I see your man lost too...How wonderful for you both and a nice lesson for your daughter. God Bless and keep up your focus and drive. Julie:happy:
  • fuzzimama
    Options
    Wow - awesome work! So motivating to see your pictures. Your husband looks like he has trimmed down a lot too :)
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! My husband has lost a lot of weight also :-) he has lost a total of 55 lbs. we did it together as a family !
  • gorden05
    Options
    Amazing results!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! GREAT JOB!!! I just joined MFP last wednesday and am looking forward to getting back in shape. I work out 5-6 times a week. But my diet sucks so tracking that now and making the changes I need to get my body back. Thank you for sharing your pics and keep up the good work. :wink:
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    I can't believe THAT stomach had a BABY inside of it?!!! Mine looks HORRIBLE in comparison and I don't have such a sweet little girl to show for it. You've given me inspiration! If your tummy can look like that... so can mine. Any good tummy toning advice/foods/exercise?
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow you & your husband look amazing! Very inspiring (even to get the hubby going)! Thanks for sharing and a huge congratulations!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Girl, you FOINE! :D
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
    You and your husband look great.
    Marvelous work you two have done. Keep it up! :D
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 5'4 as well and I would love to look like you! I have quite a bit of weight to lose but if I can look like you in the end I am definitely going to keep it up! Did you do any specific exercise programs?
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice work, your husband should post a before and after too
  • megtwittles
    Options
    My husband and I take a class called CoreFit , it is a mix of kettle bell & cross fit exercises. I usually go about 4-5 times a week. On days that I don't make it we are usually outside going for a walk.
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    Incredible! You look awesome! Very inspiring. Mind if I add you as a friend? ;) You're awesome motivation.
  • megtwittles
    Options
    I would love to add new friends :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!