Options

Replies

• lisa_getz
    Options
    congrats!!!!! You are an inspiration.. u look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am at 150 now and I hope some day I can get there. You look amazing. Congrats.
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you are lucky to have such support.
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You all look great!!!
  • BrittyBras13
    BrittyBras13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you and your husband both look amazing! I can't wait until me and my husband can get to that point, where we can show our determination and accomplishments together! Thanks for sharing :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    did you post before pictures too? because you look great in both sets of pictures to me! ;) good job! very inspirational!
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    omg you look freaking amazing!!!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to go chica!! And it looks like the hubby lost a few pounds too!! Great job to both of you!
  • steffanyjames
    steffanyjames Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Spexy!! you loook so great!! nice to see all the happy people getting into shape. I can't wait to post my before and AFTER PICS!!

It is going to be EPIC.

LOL I know what you mean about Epic.. I took my before pics last week and OMG I was mortified. I was like, do I REALLY look like that in a bra and underwear? Wow.

Cheers to this beautiful woman doing so well and for the awesome motivation. I love to see the pics of her working out at home in the bedroom too. It just goes to show that you really can work out anywhere, using anything. You just have to want to do it.
  • Jupitter
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. It's great to see a lady look so beautiful and lean. You are a great example for us all! :flowerforyou:
  • TMayfield42
    Options
    You guys look wonderful, I just started. I have a 9 month old and I want to be able to keep up with her when she starts walking. So thanks for sharing your story. Good luck.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • AMAZING! SUPER INSPIRING!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great and have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've worked very hard and it shows! Your husband has done awesome too. You look so good together. I'm happy for you.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Most fabulous!!! Congratulations on your success, and thank you for sharing. Inspiring!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    you are HOT! amazing job! you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!