From 155lbs to 118lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• fatgirlruns
    Options
    First of all, you have a beautiful family. And, congratulations. You are an inspiration to us just starting or still on our journey. Thanks for posting!! You look incredible!!
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Your husband looks great too! Way to go guys! The pic I have as my profile pic is my before and I still have quite a way to go but that was fantastic motivation, thank you!!!
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! & I see that your hubby lost weight, too! Good job to both of you!!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Now I know it is possible and not to give up Thanks!
  • hickeykrista
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!!!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    You have done amazing and looking great. Ok .... in a word .... HOT ! :drinker:

Looks like hubby did ok too :o)
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello !
    I have been using MFP for about 1 year now :-) I love to look at everyones before & after pics to given me some inspiration. I thought it was time for me to post mine to share with everyone. I could not have accomplished what I have without the love & support of my husband <3
    I am at a good weight and now I am focusing on lowering my body fat ! A little about me: I am 5'4 tall, weight 118 lbs, & mother to one beautiful little girl.

IMG_0302.jpg

Wow, congrats, you and your husband look awesome!!

IMG_0280.jpg

31396_421532471409_589431409_5397665_4382968_n.jpg

newalbum7.jpg

Trevino177.jpg

FitDecember.jpg

fitdecember8.jpg

fitdecember7.jpg

fitdecember5.jpg

fitdecember3.jpg

fitdecember2.jpg
  • NettyB62
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations..you look amazing!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    You look great & it looks like your husband joined you throughout the process! Congrats to both of you.
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look fabulolus. I am the same height as you and after I had my son, I was also around 118 lbs and looked mostly like you (your abs are awesome though!). I had my daughter about 10 months ago and am now around 135 lbs. I am also trying a combination of weight training and HIIT to get to where you are. You are truly an inspiration!!!

p.s I have the same comforter set as you :) got mine at Tj Maxx and really love it!
  • islandgirl1767
    Options
    AWESOME! A true inspiration.
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    OH WOWWW... you look soooo pretty and so fit!! And your hubby lost weight too! This is awesome, thank you for sharing your story. xoxoxo
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I'm 5'5" and currently at 161.5. I want to get down to 135 but looking at your pics I should probably go for about 125-130. You're a inspiration! Friending you now:)
  • monmiller
    monmiller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • Darisday
    Darisday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You guys both look great! This is good motivation for me!! Congrats!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look A-Mazing!!! Congrats!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Looks like you and your hub did it together! That's awesome! Congrats on your success!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Lovely
  • estatigirl
    Options
    Well Done! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!