*personal question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My weight goes up a few days before mine starts and goes down after it's done, so about a week altogether.
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but when my wife is on her period, I always tell her that she looks fat

What a charmer!
  • SusieQ535
    Options
    For me, I always lose 2-3lbs that week and can feel the inches lost in my stomach. As soon as it've over, my lbs are back and my normal bloat reappears! WIERD!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Are you there MFP? It's me, Margaret.
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    Not sure, but when my wife is on her period, I always tell her that she looks fat

How nice of you!! :angry:
  • n1kolee
    Options
    Hmmmmmm and you're still married?! :wink:
  • walkvic
    Options
    Yes, up to 5 lbs for me :cry:
  • taywee
    taywee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine goes up 5lbs. Usually gone in a couple of days due to water retention.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQshCFiYu3amDIHiEbTAz0l5ZSXZRB6uXIU0mzkIkTvQ9xQHkznFjzfRF0bQ
    Yep.
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Muah hahaha Nice!
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yep... By about 5 lbs, but I have cysts that form in unison with my cycle
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    When I'm on my period my weight can go up as much as 5lbs! I try not to weigh myself that week but I am in a weight loss challenge at work so I have to weigh. I just chalk it up to water retention and I try not to get discouraged. So far my weight has evened out once I am back on track and off my period.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's one of the joys of being a woman! :wink:
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    my weight goes up around 2-3 lbs that week too. i learned to stay way from the tape measure AND the scale that week ... my cravings are insane about 2 days before.and that whole week i even LOOK fatter ..ugh!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options

**just spit out my drink all over my desk** No one was looking, right???

I'm so b****y around that time, if I got on the scale I'd probably take someone out with it afterward. I try not to take people out.
  • dadsjess1
    Options
    I was told not to wheigh myslef cuz the scale goes up....i did weigh and it was true...you retain water while one your period...and when you crave you want salty,sweet, and carb loaded foods....i have to make myself stay away from them...but i do alow myself to have one chocolatey item so that i dont pig out
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have never compared but I bet it does since I feel bloated from retained water weight.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Are you there MFP? It's me, Margaret.

**spit out more drink on my desk** I gotta stop reading this thread.
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i went up 3-4 lbs for 3 days and then it came back off about 1lb per day and by then end, i was 3 lbs lighter than when i started :)
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i gain anywhere from 3-5 and i stay far far far far far away from the scale that week!