can you meet your partner on MFP?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sarahh1992
    Options
    why yes, you can meet a potential partner on MFP, i was lucky enough to find mine hehe :)

tumblr_m007fk9q2o1rq03gbo1_500.png

tumblr_m007jodlUU1rq03gbo1_500.png
  • _greeneyedgirl_
    Options
    Not on mfp, but I met the person I love online. She's perfect, I'm very lucky!

Good luck to you!
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    Not on mfp, but I met the person I love online. She's perfect, I'm very lucky!

Good luck to you!

& too you too :)
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I take back what I said! :) lol I'm pretty sure I've found mine on here too! Or I'm hoping!
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    I take back what I said! :) lol I'm pretty sure I've found mine on here too! Or I'm hoping!

believe me this is the last place i thought id find someone, and i did, things happen for a reason :)
    good luck to you its so exciting :D
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Me either! But he's amazing. And soooo sweet! He wakes me up with "good morning beautiful" texts.. never had that before!
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    Me either! But he's amazing. And soooo sweet! He wakes me up with "good morning beautiful" texts.. never had that before!

oh geez thats so cute, as my mum would say "he is a keeper" haha :)
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You guys are cute... But yuck this is sappy.... :)
  • paisley2288
    Options
    haha! I've been single for almost 5 years... I think i deserve to get a little sappy! lol
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    haha! I've been single for almost 5 years... I think i deserve to get a little sappy! lol

yeah thats true, be as sappy as you want, you deserve it!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Be reckless! Life is more fun when you speed along the edge!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I met my main squeeze here.
    The emotions that I have for him are things that I didn't think I'd ever experience for myself.
    :love:

He took me out last night and I found myself staring at him, smiling hugely, and biting my lip... Wouldn't want the wrong words to come out befor pe the time is right. Beside, we agreed a few months ago that we aren't "allowed" to talk about feelings when alcohol is involved :wink:
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Be reckless! Life is more fun when you speed along the edge!

So true!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Adorable! Glad everything went well :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I just heard this great guy speak and he brought up a good point - don't online date anyone that lives more than 2 hours from you. It's unrealistic that you are ever going to meet in person and if you do, have a stable relationship.