What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options
^^^^ OOPS! I MEANT TO SAY, " WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER LOSE DURING WEIGHTLOSS BOOBS OR BUTT?

In my case i would rather lose my boobies:laugh: , since i have plenty... I don't want to lose my butt even more:sad: haha

Replies

• niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to lose butt. Instead the first 20lbs I lost were purely boobage. Boo! I didnt have the boobs to lose! I feel disproportionate as of now because I am 286lbs with B cups. I can only pray that once I hit my goal weight I am more proportionate.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have no butt so to speak aka pancake *kitten*, have lost some of my boobs, but if I have to give up one or the other I guess it would have to be the one I have. Can always buy more !! lmao
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    do more deadlifts=keep that butt
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    Definitely boobs. I'm in a G cup right now, and it's just a pain. Especially considering I'm only 5'3" and they just look ridiculous on my body.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Butt, I love my breasts, I have a lot in both areas... idk that's a hard one. Can I lose half and half?!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I lost a few cupsizes and am delighted - they were wahaaay too big
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    I finally got some boobs when I put the weight on. I'd rather loose my butt; its huge! :blushing:
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    definitely boobs!! I rather like my rear!!!
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Take what flat butt I have, I love my boobers! They're DDD, and I'm seriously going to miss them. Side boob can be taken, but why boobs, why?!?1
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Boobs.....Im more fond of my booty
  • andforpoise
    Options
    I was hoping to loose some boobs :P but I don't think they're going ANYWHERE! lol... my mom said she thinks some of my bum has "fallen off" the last time I saw her over Christmas...but I feel like it's noticeably bigger :P Maybe because the rest of me is smaller?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was afraid I would lose my butt and hoped I would lose my boobs. I didn't lose either, although my butt got all firm and round and perky, which is nice.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose in equal amounts....that way I won't topple over forwards or backwards. hee hee
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Boobs. I like my *kitten*.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    boobs, definitely boobs!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bum, I heard you can exercise your bum curvier anyways haha
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I had breast reduction in 2008 going from a DDD to a C so I would love the butt to go down more! I no longer have a severe shelf a** anymore but it definately needs more help!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose some boobage...I think mine are too big!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Boobies is what left :-(.
    Booty would have been just fine!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I have a legs and butt man so boobs it is or already is :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!