What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options

Replies

• carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would rather lose my butt.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    the tatas have got to go!
  • lhpeters
    Options
    I would like to lose my butt it is so big, it makes it harder to fit into the cute pants I like =( Here is hoping in the next 6 months I can lose most of it lol.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Butt for sure. I like my chest. Size D is just right for me.
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would ABSOLUTELY rather lose my boobs than my butt!! Chances are, depending on the amount of weight loss, i would need new boobs anyways, so i will opt for keeping my butt and buying new, pretty boobs!! :)
  • sweetqui23
    sweetqui23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Definitely my boobs I want a bigger butt!!
  • hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Neither, I've already lost too much boobage and I rather like my bodacious rear (:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    NEITHER! LOL...I want to lose inches off both of them but I don't want to get lose either of them. I would love to be a DD or a D cup for that matter LOL! Man if you could just sell your boobs and butt I would be a BILLIONAIRE!
  • carita26
    Options
    I WISH STOMACH WAS PART OF IT LOL.... BUT BOOBS I LIKE MY BACKSIDE....
  • Boobs! Well, not completely... Let's just say my butt is my better asset. :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I was not given this choice. My barely Bs went to Almost As. I had plenty of *kitten* to spare, but i lost the boobs first! Now i'm losing the backside too though. So, I'm hoping to tone up and beef it back up some!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Definitely my butt.
  • Salexan13
    Options
    I lost my boobs :( Like I have none. I really want implants.
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    Definitely boobs.
  • Butt, I absolutely hate it.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    BUTT!!! I have so much of it and such little boobs ... Even when I lost all my weight last time I still had fistfuls to spare!

10318_1116339348372_1223620856_30294026_780364_n.jpg
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Butt, I didnt have much boob to begin with
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hahah So there are threads about the difference between lose and loose and how folks can't use them correctly and now we are saying those? hahah MFP gets better everyday LMAO
  • mander1621
    Options
    Definitely boobs....I have PLENTY of those but absolutely no butt....Seriously, my backside resembles that of a strung up frog. :(
  • Hornet4Life
    Options
    BOOOBBBBSSS! I run soo much and they always seem to get in the way :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!