What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options

Replies

• Nana0307
    Nana0307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I keep telling everyone, I want to take the fat out of my belly & put it in my butt, lol....I could spare some boobs too :bigsmile:
  • katumz
    Options
    I already lost little eboob and a little butt but if I really had to choose it would be my boobs because I am a DD right now. Plus I like my bubble butt.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Definetly my boobs, which are getting to be close to not being there at all. I love my butt and would never want to lose it lol. Plus, I already know I'm getting a boob job, soo the boobies CAN go ahead and get gone.
  • ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    BOTH! When I started I was a DD, currently in a D. Would live to get back to a C, but that might be a pipe dream. My butt, it's big, it's round, but firm. I would like it to be smaller. However, I do love my arms!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd rather keep my *kitten*, thank you :)

And besides, if all else fails...buy some boobs!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I would rather to lose my butt during weight loss over my boobs because you can build a butt with plenty of squats, lunges and etc; but you can't build your boobs back. Luckily for me my boobs are bought and paid for and I have built a hot butt as my profile picture shows.:laugh: :laugh:
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose my boobs, I can't stand them they are a hassle...lol
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    boobs for sure!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Definitely boobs. I want a better figure.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have man boobs, so I'm going to say man boobs. I'm losing a little bit of my *kitten* and I'm not liking that ONE bit, so i'm doing squats during my circuit training!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Well .. I can't afford to buy boobs other than push up bras which is my standby at that point. I went down a full cup with the first 25 already so I'd like to keep them. I like my bum and all, but it is a little bigger so I could lose a little bit from there because a butt can be built up .. boobs can't :sad:
  • nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind loosing a bit in my boobs. I'm a 36DD and it's totally over-rated.
  • Niki130
    Options
    Well, I do not have much of either... So I hope I don't lose too much more ;)
  • blueplate24
    Options
    boobs!!:happy:
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Easily I would lose my butt. I have about 8 butt cheeks along with my family members butts who lack in that area. Yep I got the booty plus a couple of cheeks!
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all those who responded to my post :flowerforyou:
  • friendlyvirgo
    friendlyvirgo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to lose my boobs. I have too much of it. Never wanted boobs. I was fine with my 36C cup. Now I am on 42DD.
    *kitten* I have all day. I'm good in that department. I don't want to firm it either. No one wants a tight *kitten*.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    little of both, but probably more butt
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    I want the boobles GONE, GONE, GONE. I feel like a human cow walking around with my utters on my chest....they're disgusting, tender, and totally IN THE WAY. Be gone already lol! Heck, if I knew that going on a diet would result in losing ONLY the boobles, I would diet for that reason ALONE. I hate them and I think women were cursed with these stupid looking things - I hate them. :grumble:
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Butt, I love my breasts, I have a lot in both areas... idk that's a hard one. Can I lose half and half?!

I totally agree... I want to loose in both areas and dont want to pick either. But if life or death decision, I pick butt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!