Exercise you hate the most

Options

Replies

• jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    anything that works the abs and push-ups.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    anything repetitive. I get bored of doing the same thing and find consistency difficult give me a fun class over weight training any day. i have to sneak in strength exercises by doing things like pole dancing and aerial silks!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY hate the treadmill! It NEVER seems to end. It can make 30 minutes feel like two hours! Even with music on it just seems to take FOREVER!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Burpee's

Abso-freaking-lutely!! Hate Burpees!!
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Running!
    I can't run for s***. I get tired easily lol
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Burpees and anything exactly like it that they try and give a different name to! Every time I do them my body gives the same reaction.... "why do u hate meeeeeeee?!?!?"
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    141jsjr.jpg

I actually have come to love burpees, but the first time I ever did them I didn't lol.

I hate indoor cardio machines, except for the stair climber. That one I can handle. The treadmill and the elliptical bore me to tears, and the elliptical makes me feel like I'm trapped in hell. I have to have room to move when I do cardio.
  • lmcmommy13
    lmcmommy13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Running, tuck jumps and burpees! I hate burpees with a passion...
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY hate the treadmill! It NEVER seems to end. It can make 30 minutes feel like two hours! Even with music on it just seems to take FOREVER!

I agree. I absolutely hate treadmills. I'd rather just go outside and walk somewhere. The treadmill feels nothing like walking or running. After 10 minutes, I can't do it. I don't bother, and I am amazed when I see people on it for an hour.

I also hate the stair stepper. The motion just doesn't feel like the real motion of stairs.

Running. Hate that too.

Haven't tried tabata yet, definitely want to, but I need to get the proper timer for this one!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    burpees.jpg

That says it all
  • brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    ball squat
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks! The reason why I quit the 30 day shred, it just wasn't made for well endowed women.

Me too! :frown:
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Burpees!

Last week we had to do 100 Burpees, 100 weighted dead lifts, 100 alternating lunges, 100 tricep dips, 100 elevated knee repeaters each leg (200 T), 100 pushups, 100 funky ab crunches, and 100 squat presses!! My workout partner and I opted to start with the burpees as we both HATE them. We did get everything done in 45 minutes -- go us!!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Anything involving the legs, especially squats. My legs are naturally strong, so I'm typically using heavy weights. And then, the muscle soreness goes on for up to a week. Having a desk job doesn't help that much.

But, it is the one workout were I see the best overall results in the shortest period of time.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    lunges because i have no balance whatsoever and usually fall over, also stepper and rower, no particular reason i just hate them!!
  • harrietlg
    Options
    running & squats :/
  • Jocelyne80
    Jocelyne80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BURPEE'S
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Lunges and sit-ups!!
  • TURNERKL3
    TURNERKL3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Those and stair climbing. The WORST!!!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Push ups, mountain climbers ...anything in plank position.