Your super guilty pleasure TV show...

Options

Replies

• branflake6
    Options
    I have several shows that I should be ashamed of.... I watch Bad Girls Club, Jersey Shore, Hoarders, and Teen Mom. I do watch less shameful shows too though. One of current favorites is Shameless.
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras.

Yikes!

They are so terrible it is hard not to watch :blushing:

OMG! I loooove dance moms! Haven't really been able to keep up with the new season, but Abby is one huge b****
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Teen Mom and Cops
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keeping up with the Kardashians....and Gossip Girl! :)
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Man v. Food.

Which is funny, because I'm vegan.

I love that show, even though its full of meat and i HATE meat
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    From time to time when there is nothing on TV I watch Hoarders - and my husband and son laugh at me because it will throw me into a cleaning frenzy the next weekend - it just freaks me out so bad because my Hubby is a pack rat and I am too so I am always petrified we could end up with a house like that and we wouldn't even know it :huh:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore..
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wicked fit... I think she is a horrible trainer and like to just throw darts while I watch.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    The Monkees !!!
  • Once Upon a Time and The New Girl. Love Zooey Deschanel!
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Sorry everyone.......... but I love the Kardashians:happy:

I also am a huge Extreme couponing fan. Its the most amazing thing to watch.
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sister Wives. It's the only reality TV show I will watch, and my husband makes fun of me for it constantly!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader Nation.

Anyone who says cheerleaders aren't athletes have either never been one or never watched the show. We practiced 3X per week and hit the weight room 3X per week. And it was only high school!

Hmmmm. I was in great shape then. Maybe I need to go back to it.
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    biggest loser cause bob n jillian are <3
  • lollye51
    lollye51 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK, so its "Doctors", have even lied so I can watch the show, by setting up meetings after it finishes, yes I can watch it on BBC i player, but I want it as fresh as possible. :bigsmile:
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    The Kardtrashians!!!! And then I grew up!!! Real quick! :noway:
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Revenge - basically embarrassing because it's definitely a soap opera. And I LOVE IT. :heart:

Also: Swamp People. :laugh: :laugh: 'Choot 'em, Lizabeth! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't get Swamp People. Watched it once. They just keep killing gators? That's it??
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Come Dine With Me..........love it! And Don't Tell The Bride. :blushing:

Sue
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Dance Moms (makes me look like an awesome parent) and 90210, boy that's hard to say even to people I don't know.
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    From time to time when there is nothing on TV I watch Hoarders - and my husband and son laugh at me because it will throw me into a cleaning frenzy the next weekend - it just freaks me out so bad because my Hubby is a pack rat and I am too so I am always petrified we could end up with a house like that and we wouldn't even know it :huh:

I watch that one too! And "Infested"!