Your super guilty pleasure TV show...

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• RDalton84
    Options
    I watch my library of Gilmore Girls over and over even though I'm almost 40 yrs old!!

One I'm almost don't want to admit?? Dance Mom on Lifetime. Like it's been stated before about shows on here, it's a train wreck I just can't pull myself from!!!!!!!:noway:

you are not alone!! I had never watched Dance Moms until a few weeks ago they were showing a marathon on Lifetime and I just happened to leave it on that channel while I was flipping through and got sucked in and watched it ALLLLLL day!! lol now I have my DVR set to record the new ones! lmao I also will watch anything with a Kardashian, Billy the Exterminator, and Operation Repo are a few more on my list (all set for DVR) lmao so lame
  • chelefierce
    Options
    the golden girls!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    The Only Way Is Essex!

Made In Chelsea. :blushing:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

But the best, absolute best, Canadian show is Corner Gas.

My husband would agree with this. He was soo upset whenever they cancelled it.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I never got into corner gas. My husband is American and i'm Canadian and the one Canadian show he's really go into is the Dragon's Den.
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    bump
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Geordie Shore. I am ashamed but just cant take my eyes off it
  • Nefertiti31
    Nefertiti31 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ...I watch...Brit coms....They're soo fun even though I don't get all the jokes...lmao!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    ...I watch...Brit coms....They're soo fun even though I don't get all the jokes...lmao!

The only ones I've watched are Fawlty Towers, Are you being served?, Gavin & Stacey, Young Ones, Bottom, Mr Bean, and Black Adder. They used to play Young Ones and Bottom on YTV late at night.
  • Nefertiti31
    Nefertiti31 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh, "Are You Being Served" is my FAVORITE! lmao Fawlty Towers is good and I love Keeping Up Appearances.....

The only ones I've watched are Fawlty Towers, Are you being served?, Gavin & Stacey, Young Ones, Bottom, Mr Bean, and Black Adder. They used to play Young Ones and Bottom on YTV late at night.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore. My husband makes fun of me all the time for watching.