"Toning" aka fear of lifting heavy

Options
167891012»

Replies

• machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options

First, this reply isn't just for you. I am going to copy it and paste it every time this happens from now on.

You know, I'm literally on 100s of forums, mostly for cool stuff. Forums for various motorcycles, cars, jeeps, jet skis, guns,

computers, electronics, games, etc...
    But its only on the "health" forums, (not even the bodybuilding ones) that you get these "mother" women that try to herd conversation

to what they think the proper convention is... "oooh stay on topic", "oooh that’s rude", "oooh be nice" (and my favorite) "don’t be

mean, we're supposed to support people, even if they're wrong"

No.
    I’m a guy. Talking to other guys, and girls that are cool enough to appreciate the fact that I am going to treat everyone equally...

as another guy. I am not going to be especially nice just for you... but I am not going to be especially mean..
    We will all just continue do everything exactly like we do, and if you really can’t stand that, get off the damn internet.

Oh the irony. Let me make one thing clear first of all, I'm not at all an "oh be nice" sort of a person. Do what you will and say what you will, I am saying that I think that comments made by you and others were just plain **** and unnecessary and serve only to feed your own obnoxiousness and inflamed ego - an opinion I stand by.

As a seasoned member of many forums that you're boasting about for some trivial reason, you sure do have poor post reading skills. Three times you've gone off on different tangents that have nothing to do with what I posted, so much that I don't even care to address them. The point just seems to go right over your head every time, as plain as the point is. You also draw strange conclusions in your head on a number of things that is completely unsubstantiated and off topic. You don't seem to understand the concept of a 'bump' either, as I explained to you I had done due to time restraints at that moment, and you told me to wait til I did have time to post before I did :|. You also quoted me and thereby directly responded to me alone a response that wasn't specifically targeted to me at all. How long have you been on forums again? Slow learner or?? Either way I don't care, It's obvious you're just here to flame and be a ****. Lose the internet hero bravado, buddy, you're not impressing anyone.

**Edit. My apologies to everyone else for going OT on what is otherwise a good thread.