Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hate is a strong word but YES lol
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I hate this season because of Conda and Kim (conda def the worst) I wonder how she will feel after and realized everyone in America dispises her!!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My kids and I watch religiously, and even my 4 yr old says "mommy, she is not nice". Now if my 4 yr old can see it, why exactly is it that the rest of the red team cannot?
    GO DOLLVETTE for calling her out with her complaint list! I LOVED that moment, but I wish it would have lasted longer and I wish he would have made her CRY!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    This is a really one of the worst seasons of BL. I am not convinced that any of the contestants really care about their health and well being. I miss Jillian. Too much drama and tackiness. Please give us some factual information! Like how many calories a day do they burn? How many calories are they eating? How are they coached to eat healthier right away? How does hiking compare to working out in a pool? Please - use this amazing platform to educate and entertain.

1000000000000% AGREE!!!! I have been saying this forever! Thanks for putting it better than I ever could have!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand her, she is worse than Heba and Vicky (from past seasons). I am sick of her attitude and the "I think my poo doesn't stink" attitude.
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    i despise that girl, I want to hit her!! LOL
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her. She gets progressively more annoying in each episode!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Physically I think shes a pretty girl. Too bad with that personality she will always be ugly!
    It's strange. Her brother seems to be a nice, well liked person.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm so surprised... I *love* Conda! She's my favourite contestant ever. On any show.

:laugh: just wanted to see if I could say it with a straight e-face.... as it turns out - no!!!!
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I think the producers got their audience wrong. Most of us probably aren't watching this because we want Jersey Shore or Real World go on a diet. Ditch the drama and inspire us to work harder! I loved some of the really positive people from past seasons. I wanted to work out with them. Conda and others would probably just claim I wasn't working hard enough.
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wow! saw this thread and immediately thought 'ME ME ME!' then i was thinking this MUST have many pages.

i was right! :laugh:

i hate how she rolls her head. she acts like a 13 yr old! sorry to say..i would never have pegged her as a mother. :ohwell:
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    This is the first season I have watched the biggest loser because of the challenge I am in. I will probably not watch it again because of the drama. I thought I would learn something from the show, but all I have learned is that the bit.....er you are, the longer you get to stay on the show. What is wrong with these people, I would have rather had Nancy stay even though she was not very good at challenges. The other team had no trouble voting their whiner off (Gayle). Oh well, they have to put up with her. Buddy and Mark need to get some ..... and get rid of her.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    cannot stand her!!!! i barely have felt like watching the past few weeks because of her drama
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    my husband watches the show with me and doesn't really say much but he starts going off about Conda all the time.. as much as I hate her, it's really funny to watch how upset she gets him! lol
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    I do I do! She is annoying.... And complains soooooo much, I'm pretty sure someone else would love to be in her shoes. I think Santa is gng to go all the way.
  • efranz12
    efranz12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I do.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I want to karate chop her in the throat!

Least favorite personality type of ALL TIME.
  • cstein71
    cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to figure out why she has not been voted off? She is toxic to her team. Who would want to be around her?
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!!! I'm so grateful that lots of other people feel this way! She drives me NUTS and her and Kim remind me of Vicki and Heba from season 5. Ugh. I miss BL contestants like Tara, Sione, and Kristen. What happened to THOSE types of contestants? Who worked their bee-hinds off and didn't let the game be the most important thing in their lives??
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I don't like her either!!!!!