Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks like next week is going to be a total cat fight. popcorn2.gif
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looks like next week is going to be a total cat fight. popcorn2.gif

I TOTALLY agree! I wonder why whoever threw the weigh in!
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have been such an avid BL fan and last night barely watched it cuz Conda was on the screen so much =( I'm so disappointed this season, there switch to drama based program is so evident. The contestants aren't learning or losing like they should, they are becoming emotionally attached to their trainers and each other in unhealthy ways. Just repeating bad cycles.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    my husband and I can't stand her..every time she opens her mouth we mute the tv..:grumble: I love Chrism reaction when she lose 10lbs and her team didn't win the weigh-in..:laugh: :laugh: sucks they sent Santa home..at least he did great at home..he looks amazing..
  • kimaaa3
    Options
    The Red team as a whole is messy with the expection of ( Roy-Santa .) They threw Adrian under the bus. I remember that eppy where Kim made this huge commitment that the red team could lose 96 pounds total (now that was a cocky move!) I just found it ironic that she would put Adrian down for boasting and bragging about his excercise regime. Bottom line they formed a clique and it was like re-visiting high school in this case they were the mean bullies. Kim's a follower. Chism's dad I don't care he was just plain wrong and owes Adrian an apology IMO they all do. p.s. Conda's not worth the air space.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I really dislike the whole red team
    Ditto this! I have been a black team fan from the beginning! I just wish they were able to win more challenges.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This season is horrible but I ABSOLUTELY can't stand this CONDA and actually like a few the Red Team! So Negative!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This is the biggest bunch of wine'rs ever, ESPECIALLY Conda! I want her sent home. Dilvet is looking for excuses for her. She's just a miserable person period.
  • RoslynTaylor
    Options
    I used to love the show. I found motivation in it.
    This year though has been painful. I don't like the backstabing or the attitude of a lot of the contestants.
    It's sad I don't think they are all like that.
    Too much drama for a show that is suppose to motivate!
    It better get better or I will quit watching :(
  • tdegie
    tdegie Posts: 14
    Options
    OMG!!!!! She burns every fiber in my body but I love the show so I continue to watch it. I was so glad daphne beat her this week..... Go Big Black!!!!!!!
  • stephelan
    Options
    I was a Red Team supporter because I really like Dolvett. (And I was cheering for him because I KNOW Bob is awesome.) However, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to cheer for them now. Not only do I not want them to win, I don't even want them to lose weight. This season is bringing out the nastiness in ME and it's supposed to be a motivational show. :(

Conda is awful and immature. Kim is downright ugly inside and outside. Every time I see her horrible gargoyleish glare, I flinch. Mark is a hypocrite and should be more adult than he is acting. Even Buddy and Kimmy who I thought were okay just SUCK.

This season is the season of BULLYING.
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What I don't understand is how the rest of the red team kisses her behind. Although, Kim, Mark and Conda must have some sort of alliance. It is almost getting too hard to watch. Not very positive like some of the previous seasons.
  • sweetemily82
    Options
    I agree with most of the these comments... Gah! So annoying! I really like Biggest Loser. Last season was my first season watching, and I was hooked because I loved to watch the process of people changing their lives for the better. But I just told my fiance the other night that I'm not watching any more of this season till some of the drama goes away. I miss the POSITIVE show!! For me, drama doesn't sell. There's enough of that on other shows....
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    She has been pissing me off like no other -_______-
    anyone else share my feelings on this rude high school brat?

yes I feel the same as you and I think she got what she desevred tonight! I like her brother ,and I sort of feel sorry for her in a way,
    but she ask for it and I am glad she lost.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I do not think it was Racisim at all. He was not the first one they treated that way. Even Dolvett- who is black- also said that Adrian needed to start listening and not going off the handle. The way Adrian said he didn't vote for Nancy was BS- never in all of the years of Biggest Loser no one has ever done that. He did have a big mouth. I do disagree that he was playing the game..etc. I think Conda is just a Beeotch
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    I don't think she is racist considering she seems to love her child and her child is half black. Nor do i hate her that is a very strong word and I don't know her personally. But my goodness she makes this season so hard to watch. Ugh the rolling of the eyes, the snotty looks and the uncalled for comments to others. i feel so sorry for her that she has to be mean to others to make herself feel better. Many people go through rough child hoods me included, but that's no one else s fault. Sad that a show i once watched inspired me, now seems like the jersey shore or real world, because of her and the spreading of her negativity.
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Why did she change teams? I think, she is in Bob's Team now.
  • shapeme1
    Options
    I can't stand ANAconda; she is so EVIL & full of drama... So sneaky!!
  • cashmerek
    cashmerek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    See tonight's episode? She's such a little troublemaking rat! I has half wished daphne would box her upside her head, but that's stooping to her high school level....
  • glamogrl
    Options
    OMG, before reading everyone's comments, I was beginning to think I was crazy. I can not STAND her. But it seems Dolvett and even Bob don't see it and won't check her. I mean, Bob checks everyone, but tonight all of his comments were directed at Daphne. Just about everyone in that house has been manipulated by ****da, even tossing aside their own goals to serve her. CRAZY She has them on puppet strings. She's just......horrible.