Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    So glad to know I'm not alone in my distaste(using the nicest word I can think of) for Conda. She has been the trouble maker from the start but somehow everyone else seems to be to blame. I don't get it.
  • Gigicoco
    Options
    Decided right now not to watch this crap, Conda was able to make people not reach their goals and throw a weigh in!!!!! And we thought SHE was the moron? Why doesn't anyone tell her off? Sad!
  • kmwc
    kmwc Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!! I LOVE this show!! (usually) but watching Conda and Kim stresses me out and makes me want to eat!!:grumble: :grumble: She drives me nuts,she is a very hard to like person!!!!!
  • weaverfit
    Options
    I wish the show spent far more time on explaining exercises, fitness options, food choices, how to get in a little extra burn each day, etc. I detest DRAMA! And this show has turned into a flippin' soap opera.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does each season get worse with complaining and drama?? I know a lot of it is editing but this group of people is the worst. I'm barely watching the show anymore but still put it on out of habit. Every time something gets switched up people cry about losing their trainer or a doing a new workout program. Get over it! They are lucky to get to train with more than 1 trainer to learn new things. They are are there to lose weight so they should STFU and do what they are there to do & not let the drama get to them so much. It's a reality show on TV so of course there is going to be game play. They all act so shocked when that happens.

OK rant over lol.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does each season get worse with complaining and drama?? I know a lot of it is editing but this group of people is the worst. I'm barely watching the show anymore but still put it on out of habit. Every time something gets switched up people cry about losing their trainer or a doing a new workout program. Get over it! They are lucky to get to train with more than 1 trainer to learn new things. They are are there to lose weight so they should STFU and do what they are there to do & not let the drama get to them so much. It's a reality show on TV so of course there is going to be game play. They all act so shocked when that happens.

OK rant over lol.

They complain about everything! I'd be thrilled to have Bob or Dolvett as a trainer...heck any trainer in the common world would rock my world. CONDA is the worst...plain awful!! :mad: Dislike her so much she totally makes me puke! At first I was excited about Kim but not anymore...she seems to be as mean as Conda but on a diffierent level. I am seriously irritated by the end of the show each time I watch it.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    same kind of people that name their kid Chism :P But I like him :)

LMAO!!!! ^^^^^
    Totally agree, Conda is sooooo the :devil:!!!!!!!!!
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    First of all, I absolutely adore both Bob and Dolvett. I have no doubt they are not ignorant to what is going on, they get a paycheck - gotta do what the bosses tell them to do. This is all on a "corporate" level - whether network, producers, or a mix of both.

Corporate wanted drama, well, they've got it - and the viewer backlash with it. Unfortunately while we're watching the show, the "real time" events are long after the fact. I think corporate was banking on the fact that people love reality shows and were trying to attempt to draw a type of audience that typically don't watch TBL. I don't believe they saw this type of backlash coming from their "loyal" followers.

Bottom line is TBL corporate is getting too big for their britches and is trying to grab the brass ring at the expense of grabbing ratings over people's successes and stories. They've lost sight into what drew people to TBL to begin with - hope.

People needed to see this live, active success - week after week. They need to see "typical" stuggles with issues and how the contestants can resolve them. The issues we want to see fought is weight - that type of drama is what we need to see - not the drama between players.

It's inevitable to get one or two in the mix that just rubs you the wrong way, but taking TBL to this level is just beyond comprehension. I hope next season is different.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    i just heard that the entire cast left the show because past losers came back to compete for the money. is this true?
  • Stasha17
    Options
    As of lastnight I cant stand her. I havent been watching, too much Drama. I rather watch Real HouseWives of Atlanta.
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yep really wanting to see her get the boot, my fiance and I both can not STAND her!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    SHE IS THE DEFINITION OF DRAMA!!!! I dont understand why her team chooses to ignore it! UGH! I was sooo hoping Daphne was the BIGGEST loser this week! Not because I agree with her on all aspects just sooo Conda may have been kicked off! LOL!
  • gameovergt
    Options
    haven't watched this season
  • 42micheller42
    Options
    ditto .. she needs a "time out" for sure ... BRAT!!:angry:
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't hate her but I definitely can't stand her! She makes me not want to even watch this season.
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well I don't like her. But I don't hate anyone.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ugh... conda gets on my nerves... can't wait till she goes home :grumble:

now daphne, she was just tripping last nite, did you see how she grabbed all those plates of reese's peanut butter cups :laugh: :laugh: i was like "dag girl, chill out"... guess she really wanted to win, hahaha!!

but what she did with her win was foolish... switching up conda & jeremy?! & for what?? the only thing i can think of is that she switched them so that they'd be the "newbies" on the team & therefore expendable & if their team lost, one of them would get the boot... but that really blew up in her face... i KNEW they were gonna throw the weigh-in to send her home... i KNEW it... ah well, i said as soon as they came back that the aqua team wouldn't last long... :ohwell:

but yeah conda... really bothers me :explode:
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Every week I hope for her to be kicked out but every week there she still sits, I can't stand her!!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I don't HATE her, but I definitely don't care for her. Last night's episoded was my LAST (Of this season)
    I've never been one to stop watching a show because of drama, or because I didn't like a certain person, but I just don't like anyone this season. I can't ROOT for anyone.

This is coming from a person that watches The Bachelor, Big Brother, America's next top model- I like my fair share of Reality T.V/Drama

but Biggest Loser...it's something I watched to get inspired. This season has just made me upset :S
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Dolvett is hot. That is all I have to add.

Dolvett-Quince-2.jpg

Dolvett is very hot and this pic is a keeper! Not the best season as far as sympathetic participants though. I felt more connected to the show other seasons with other personalities. Thinking that they aren't bonding the same as past seasons but I haven't finished watching last night's episode so I guess it could have changed. Yes, I don't care for Conda much.