Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• BrandyCarr
    Options
    The name fits her perfectly though, don't you think!! Ana-CONDA!! SNAKE!! She is a nasty little girl and the rest of the team acts like they are afraid of her. And if she rolls her eyes ONE MORE TIME.......... UGGGGG!!!!!!!! I am surprised Daphne didn't knock her OUT last night!!! I can't wait until she gets eliminated! People like her don't prosper!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I cant wait till they send her packing!!!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    pfft. i actually like conda. sure, she's immature and needs to keep her opinions to herself more often than not, but at least she speaks her mind.

DAPHNE HOWEVER irked the crap outta me. I'M SO GLAD SHE AND HER BROTHER ARE GONE. holier-than-thou i think NOT!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    pfft. i actually like conda. sure, she's immature and needs to keep her opinions to herself more often than not, but at least she speaks her mind.

DAPHNE HOWEVER irked the crap outta me. I'M SO GLAD SHE AND HER BROTHER ARE GONE. holier-than-thou i think NOT!

I shouldnt have read this thread before watching last nights episode. :ohwell:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her, but I can't believe the other folks are so incredibly stupid to follow her logic. I am really having a hard time rooting for anyone this year. I would have said Emily, but after that entire team tanked a weigh in and acted as if they didn't know why they didn't lose more, I can't even really root for her.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Why they have not gotten rid of her when they have had the chance is beyond me
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Can't stand Conda, but I'm kinda finding hard to pick someone out that I'd like to see win. There aren't any really stand out personalities this season!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    YES! Thank you! I can not deal with people like her. I watch BL the next day on DVR & try to skip past her as much as possible. Snotty little brat.
  • ToniBolognie
    Options
    I am done with this season. Sometimes a good villain makes a show more interesting to watch, but she makes it VERY uncomfortable. For people who have been talked down upon because of their weight, they sure as hell like to do it to other people.
    IF next season is the same, I am done with the show for good!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, Daphne could have controlled her own fate and lost big, but she chose to give up too. This season hasn't been about no excuses, it has been about quiters. Unbelievable. If I had the chance to go, I certainly would not waste it has so many of them have.
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    HATE her! I know "hate" is a strong word....but I really and truly hate that one!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options

I shouldnt have read this thread before watching last nights episode. :ohwell:

i'm sorry!!! i should have posted a spoiler alert :ohwell: it's still an interesting, albeight anger-inducing, episode.
  • karenx30
    Options
    Conda is definitely a snake in the grass. I was soooo hoping the black team would support Daphne and vote Conda out. Maybe they don't see what we are seeing on the show (editing, you know). I noticed Conda wasn't near as mouthy as she was when Kim was by her side.....another one I can not stand. I love how Bob & Dolvett handled it though. Bob was right about the realness of those emotions and how they shouldn't be bottled. Conda is so full of **** and what goes around comes around.

ps THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT PIC OF DOLVETT :love: :smokin:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Conda is HORRIBLE.
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Options
    She needs to be voted off. I think she is the one keeping the team disfunctional. I did think the switch of team members was funny this week. I am not as impressed with biggest loser contestents this year, They do not seem to have the same drive, desire or motivation.
  • turkeytrotter
    turkeytrotter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    She controls those people and they are not seeing that she is the one that is causing the drama. Wasn't Daphne the 3rd person that she had trouble with?
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Conda, but I'm kinda finding hard to pick someone out that I'd like to see win. There aren't any really stand out personalities this season!

I agree! I haven't even been watching every episode. This season is just kinda...meh.:yawn:
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Damn! Thought it was just me! Thank you!
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how Conda runs the whole house. She finds a different "target" every week and is able to manipulate the whole house into doing what they can to get them out. Last night she was able to talk her team into throwing the weigh in to send Daphne home... and for what?!?! They have limited time with Bob and on the ranch!!
  • morae
    morae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I so agree with everyone! I have been watching BL since the beginning! It seems to be turning into a drama ridden reality show! Plus they haven't been losing that much weight!! They need to make some changes..