Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Thechubbygrl
    Thechubbygrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh I would totally have to disagree Daphne managed to keep her mouth shut for two weeks in the house all the while watching her brother get beat down on by the red team, mainly Condra. I'm still surprised she didn't say anything that day Contra was joking about kicking Adrien. I know I would have shut her up then. Daphne could only take so much and when they personally attacked her brother she snapped. I don't really blame her. Her decision was personal not strategic and noone saw that.

Also let's not forget all the crap she whined about before aqua got there. First there was that poor guy in week one that did nothing wrong except fall under the wrath of Conda. And then there was the time she complained that whats her face cheated during their little workout challenge. The girls got issues big time.

Kim is no better, at leaet Conda is young and immature Kim is a grown woman for goodness sake. And I think it says a lot about her to form such a close bond with such a young,immature, manipulate, b**ch.

*I'm on my phone sorry for silly typos.
    Yeah, Conda's annoying, but I think she got even worse because Adrian and Daphne were there. Gahhh.
    Poor Dolvett and Bob, they're just like, "What is going on here?!"
    Conda is terrible but I also don't like Adrian and Daphne. They just have huge attitudes!!

I agree! They didn't exactly keep the drama down either. As much as I would like to blame Conda for the last couple weeks, I don't think those two did anything to help improve the situation, except maybe make it more dramatic.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I think now that Daphne is gone and the black team looks at what they had and now have it won't take long for them to get rid of Conda. Emily even said she won't let Conda and her ways stop her from what she wants. And she won't let Conda control what she needs to do for herself. Maybe, finally, they will realize who is running this game and get rid of her.

Personally I think Daphne did them all a favor by moving her away from her red team...now is the chance they need to get rid of her.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Because Condom is too obvious... LIke should have worn a condom...
  • Heevenlee
    Options
    I feel the same way
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    UGH she makes it difficult to even watch the show! Everytime she opens her mouth or rolls her neck from side to side my bf and I find ourselves yelling "SHUT UP!!!" at the TV! She is so obnoxious.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    So I caught up with all my BL episodes this season.
    Holy wow.. I really don't like adult whining.
    Conda and Cassandra remind me of the "mean girls" in high school.
    With any luck, Conda will leave the house soon because I dont think I can continue watching the show with her on it.
  • Joannguido
    Options
    So I caught up with all my BL episodes this season.
    Holy wow.. I really don't like adult whining.
    Conda and Cassandra remind me of the "mean girls" in high school.
    With any luck, Conda will leave the house soon because I dont think I can continue watching the show with her on it.
    I just want to smack that face of hers!!!!!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have a strong dislike for her attitude but I will continue to watch because of Dolvett Quince. :happy:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say hate because that is a strong word, but I dislike her :grumble:
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the rest of this thread because I don't want any spoilers -- last night's episode is still on my DVR.

But yes, I find Conda to be highly immature, rude, nasty, etc... and have hoped for her elimination every week. Kim isn't much better.
  • toddblaze
    Options
    Yeah I think the whole team treated Adrian unfairly, but she was the catalyst..they never gave the dude a chance
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    OMG I have waited for a post like this! I just dont understand it! I was yelling at the TV when they said that the house LOVES her, both teams love her and she has a lot of control in the house. I swear I almost threw my shoe at the TV. I cant stand her and every time she rolls them eyes I just want someone to knock her in the back of the head!
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why she has so much power in the game. Can no one at the ranch see how manipulative she is? :grumble:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the rest of this thread because I don't want any spoilers -- last night's episode is still on my DVR.

But yes, I find Conda to be highly immature, rude, nasty, etc... and have hoped for her elimination every week. Kim isn't much better.

Totally agree about Kim too, I just want to smack that look off her face all the time!
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Who the *kitten* names their kid Chism?????

Chism is a nickname, his real name is Isaac.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I cant stand Conda and never will she is the worst thing I have ever seen on there. This season is really turning me off of the show and not sure if I will watch next season. I want to be inspired not hear dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . :angry:
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching last week because of Conda and Kim! I'll try to watch again next season..but as for this season The casting directors and producers should be ashamed...if next season isn't more positive then they will have lost a viewer permanently.

I agree, I get the concept of ratings and all, but it would be nice if we could see their physical progress and emotional development. I was never a big fan of Jillian, but I find since she left, they don't get into the personal stories of each contestant as much - she was always pushing people to look at why they were the way they were - there was a lot of personal growth on the show - now it just seems drama drama... and not enough training and progress....
  • kms420
    Options
    i cant stand her or Kim. They both seem to be drama. Last night she said she "is a role model for her daughter". Really? Really? I am hoping that when she watches the show back, it will be like being faced to see her behavior and maybe she will realize how ridiculous and childish she behaved. Maybe that will inspire her to make some changes. But then again......probably not.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I quit watching this season because of the drama. I want to be inspired and to me, drama is not inspiring. I did used to really enjoy watching Biggest Loser, hopefully next season is better.
  • georgia313
    georgia313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree... and I'm not watching it until Conda is gone. TMZ (not reputable news, I know) says that "remaining" players are boycotting because the producers were considering bringing some players back. Let them walk... no one wins - bring on the next season!