Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I do not care for Conda at all and I am amazed she is still on the show. I have not found anyone this season to root for, some episodes for about 5 minutes I will be rooting for someone, but I have not been this uninspired since the season with Heba and Vicky. The only thing I seem to be tuning in for this season is to check out Dolvett :love: hubba hubba.

I agree - I started off rooting for the red team because I freakin' love Dolvett LOL, but I'm kinda rooting for the black team now because there seem to be some real snakes on the red team!
  • ashleynicol3
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    :laugh:

Conda is kinda weird, but what about Chism? I definitely hate that name! No offense. :blushing:

I like him, but hate his name!
  • Massageu2
    Options
    I think in her case Conda is short for Condacending! They should have kept Andre (aqua team guy, whatever his name was) and sent her packing. Or kept Nancy and dumped her. She is the nastiest person they have EVER had at the ranch. I am really surprised she hasn't been taken outside the gym and had the crap beat out of her by all the teams! I would have had to knock her out cold if I had been on her team.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have really like the the show in the past, but its become more of a soap opera vs. a weight loss contest. I DVR it and only watch the weigh ins to see how people did. Dont watch the drama anymore. Cmon, I have two teenagers... i get enough of that crap at home.
  • MissJenn33
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Who the *kitten* names their kid Chism?????
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    This season sucks. Emily is the only person who doesn't seem b*tchy, dramatic, crazy, or controlling. I want to like the two young guys, but they are wimps. Conda is the worst though. She's a manipulative b*tch and no one on the show seems to see it. I'd like to punch her in the gut.

I didn't read this entire thread, but did anyone else think maybe racism had anything to do with how the only two black people on the show were treated like intruding second class citizens? Granted, the two of them didn't handle it well and ended up creating more drama, but they were merely reacting to the awful treatment they received from the beginning. Maybe I'm biased because they are from Chicago, like me, but I found the way they were not welcomed into the house quite insulting. What happened to the show being about competition, camaraderie, and saving lives? These people just want it to be as easy as possible. They are a bunch of whiny wimps.

And how can they do all of this right in front of Santa? Do they want coal in their stockings next year?
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This the laziest and most cry babies group of Biggest Looser ever.:mad:
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It didn't really scream racism to me. Do you remember when Allie (pink team several seasons ago) won her way back on campus? They treated her like a red headed step child. I think its just bad luck to go back in when bonds are already formed. Truly I think its done not to give the winning team a chance on the ranch, but rather a wrench to throw at the current teams to shake them up
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you are right, Cris. However, I don't think they treated Allie as badly. Or maybe she was just better at letting the negativity slide off of her. Clearly, Daphne and Adrian don't take crap from anyone. Daphne probably would have been ok if she wouldn't have flipped her lid about her brother going home. Then she let emotion take over her reason. I think I might just spend the rest of the season fast forwarding to the weigh-in every week. I don't care enough for these people to spend two hours watching them.
  • ashleynicol3
    Options
    And how can they do all of this right in front of Santa? Do they want coal in their stockings next year?

LOL :laugh:
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I HATE CONDA. Every time she wags that finger I just want to break it off her hand. Can't wait for her to get eliminated.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Conda (what a name!) should be crowned as the Biggest Drama Queen. OMG I cant stand her!! :grumble:
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    I think in her case Conda is short for Condacending! They should have kept Andre (aqua team guy, whatever his name was) and sent her packing. Or kept Nancy and dumped her. She is the nastiest person they have EVER had at the ranch. I am really surprised she hasn't been taken outside the gym and had the crap beat out of her by all the teams! I would have had to knock her out cold if I had been on her team.

CLASSIC!!!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I HATE CONDA. Every time she wags that finger I just want to break it off her hand. Can't wait for her to get eliminated.

Yeah, no kidding. Me too!!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think she is the mean girl - schoolyard bully. I am hoping someone stands up to her at some point.
  • BrittanyLynne21
    BrittanyLynne21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so glad other people feel the same way I do I totally dislike conda. I think she's rude and immature, and she makes me not want to continue to watch the show because she makes me so upset. I hope next session is much better than this session.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Conda is terrible but I also don't like Adrian and Daphne. They just have huge attitudes!!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Conda is terrible but I also don't like Adrian and Daphne. They just have huge attitudes!!

I agree! They didn't exactly keep the drama down either. As much as I would like to blame Conda for the last couple weeks, I don't think those two did anything to help improve the situation, except maybe make it more dramatic.
  • Megabytes90
    Options
    I can't stand that childish Neanderthal.. She Is a snake who poisons everyone around her. And she is a mom? It's time to grow up sweetie. They should have kicked her off a long time ago.. I am disappointed with the rest of the cast.. I am seriously considering not watching this show anymore, I just get mad now.. Not inspired like I should.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Conda's annoying, but I think she got even worse because Adrian and Daphne were there. Gahhh.

Poor Dolvett and Bob, they're just like, "What is going on here?!"

I agree! They didn't exactly keep the drama down either. As much as I would like to blame Conda for the last couple weeks, I don't think those two did anything to help improve the situation, except maybe make it more dramatic.