Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yep, Dolvet is hot! Bob is hot! Conda is not! And she lives here....!!! People in West Michigan are NOT like that. Just sayin'. This is a tough year..and I'm seeing it reflected in Bob and Dolvet. They are not happy campers. I too am hoping that the powers that be don't go for such conflict next season. Some of this is just difficult to watch. And you all are right...I'm not sure I care who wins this year.. maybe one of the 2 younger boys...
  • j_emerson
    Options
    Can't stand her and ever people on her "new" team said that they can't believe they let her get into their heads and change the way they were eating and exercising. Last night Conda had the nerve to say she doesn't cause drama or whatever because she has to be a role model for her daughter....SERIOUSLY!!
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This has been the worse season ever!!!!!!!! on the Biggest Loser!

All this meanness-thanks to Conda and Kim-all this hatefullness. Daphne got caught up in their meanness and I am sorry for that. I think she got caught up in the Conda Drama...and the switch she made was not in her or the Black Teams best interest.

I am embarrassed by the Black Team and have lost all respect for anyone who is remaining in the house.

Dorvett told Kim, oh you are so sensitive! Really, she is one of the meanest women there, if she were sensitive, she would have been kinder to Daphne's brother, she wouldn't be so hateful.

If I wasn't such a loyal fan, I'd stop watching now. All these people are horrible!!! Last season everyone was supportive, last season everyone was kind. That is what viewers want, supportive and kindness because we need this on our weight loss journey.

I have zero sympathy for everyone on the show now, no one to root for. If the producers don't get this they will when the ratings start dropping.

This is the worse season EVER!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have to say I was really surprised that Chris voted for Chism. Why didn't she vote for Conda right along with Daphne??? Seems like the more obvious choice since Conda was JUST put on their team.... DUH!
    Daphne should have put herself with all of the heavy hitters... or else she should have knocked it out of the park and been the BL and had immunity....DUH! Then the black team would have either voted out Chris or Conda... either way bye bye baby!

Is it just me or does Bob not like Dolvett??? I'm about to open up a can of whoop azz on Bob if he doesn't start loving Dolvett the way I DO..... HEE HEE HEE
  • erinpita
    erinpita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched last nights episode, so I haven't really been reading the responses on here in case there's a spoiler. But, it's really not that great of a season. I have enjoyed the show a lot up until now. Usually within the first few weeks I know who I am going to be rooting for to win, but this season is a complete turn off. I still haven't found anyone worth while to root for and the red team is driving me nuts! This entire season is just making me angry watching it, it's nothing like seasons past where people actually liked each other and rooted for one another. If it keeps up much more, especially with Conda and Kim, I might not be able to finish this season (or at least pause on watching the new episodes until I know they are gone). Very disappointed. Also, I love how Daphne kicked her *kitten* in the one-on-one weigh in. Still haven't watched last nights, though I'm not really looking forward to it :/
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I don't see anybody on this season who is really kicking butt. Conda's brother ( can't remember his name) should be down huge...but instead he gets involved in all the drama too.

Not enjoying this season at all...there have been much better
  • epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I HATE CONDA!!! I would have wanted to mess with her too if my brother was treated like he was from her too. I can't believe the power she has been given by everyone...what is wrong with these people? They actually tried not to loose weight to get her voted off??? Really??? that's really nice...people would give anything to be on this show and they are trying not too loose weight to vote someone off??? I wish Daphyne had been biggest loser...that would have been perfect. Too bad, she was better off leaving there acting nuts this season. I wanted Santa to win!!!
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    "pfft. i actually like conda. sure, she's immature and needs to keep her opinions to herself more often than not, but at least she speaks her mind. "

You like Conda???? Why? She is a horrible and the epitome of a "mean girl" Speaking one's mind and setting boundaries is good but when its just pure meanness, showing lack of compassion, understanding, kindness, only exhibiting meanness, complaining all the time ABOUT EVERTHING, EVERYTHING is nothing to be admired.

There is a world of difference in speaking one's mind vs being down right mean about it.

Conda is 23 and has a daughter....excusing her as being immature is ridiculous, if she were 4 years old - exhibiting such meanness would still be inexcusable.

I feel sorry for Conda's daughter, because you can't stop being who you are whether you are at the ranch or not. If you are not kind, compassionate, caring at the ranch, you will not be kind and compassiionate in the real world. A snake is a snake.

Sorry, I don't relate to Conda, or Kim....and now everyone in the house. Bob Harper was right, Conda through manilipation, through her bullying, through her mean spiritedness is totally controlling the house and this season on the Biggest Loser.
    No one has a backbone to stand up to her.

Dovett took her crap........I doubt is Bob Harper is going to put up with her complaining 24/7 this coming week. Geeze, she has totally ruined the show!!
  • sdtjwp
    sdtjwp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with you guys. I love the show but this season's contestants are really ticking me off!! I can't stand Conda either. I tell you if there is much more drama, I am done for the season.
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am done also with this show
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    (SPOILER- for those that DVRed)

I was SO disappointed in Black Team last night. Yes, Conda is a sneaky snake and we all know it... but those girls on black team played right into her cloven hooves. What were they thinking? They should be shamed. I really like the weight lifter girl and she just fell a few notches in my eyes. That made them no better than Conda. I am not saying Daphne didn't have it coming. She did! Lying *kitten*!

Although I got the strategy of the move. Move Conda from Dolvett- which is her 'comfort zone' and then move Jeremy, which will also upset Conda because her brother got moved into the 'expendable' slot on red team. It SCREAMED emotion. Daphne was clearly taking a hit at Conda's brother the way Conda took a hit at Adrian.

I am liking the drama though. And also thrilled Chris is out of the spotlight for a few weeks. She had one bad week and they are ready to throw her to the wolves. I want to see her stay a few more weeks!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????

Probably short for Anaconda. hehe

edit: oops, someone beat me to it. i didn't read all 14 pages before posting
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Dammit...this makes me not want to bother watching it on the DVR tomorrow...
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I am officially done with this season... it's just ridiculous. Conda is the least deserving to be there and unless she has a major attitude change, she's going to eventually be eliminated and go home to continue the same lifestyle she had before the show.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    (SPOILER- for those that DVRed)

I was SO disappointed in Black Team last night. Yes, Conda is a sneaky snake and we all know it... but those girls on black team played right into her cloven hooves. What were they thinking? They should be shamed. I really like the weight lifter girl and she just fell a few notches in my eyes. That made them no better than Conda. I am not saying Daphne didn't have it coming. She did! Lying *kitten*!

Although I got the strategy of the move. Move Conda from Dolvett- which is her 'comfort zone' and then move Jeremy, which will also upset Conda because her brother got moved into the 'expendable' slot on red team. It SCREAMED emotion. Daphne was clearly taking a hit at Conda's brother the way Conda took a hit at Adrian.

I am liking the drama though. And also thrilled Chris is out of the spotlight for a few weeks. She had one bad week and they are ready to throw her to the wolves. I want to see her stay a few more weeks!

This is why I am done watching the show. I always loved the Black Team but after what they pulled last night, they don't deserve to be there either.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    :laugh:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    It seems like all of the reality shows has at least one *kitten*. The show depends on it. Why would we watch a blah boring day-to-day type show? Drama, drama, drama.. that's what we all love... (or love to hate).
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This is actually my very first season watching the biggest loser and I was SO surprised that they let a girl like that on the show. She SAYS she wants to lose weight, but she freaking complains, and complains, and complains. And she acts like a 13 year old. What a damn shame. Also glad to see Adrian gone. He had a terrible personality.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I do not care for Conda at all and I am amazed she is still on the show. I have not found anyone this season to root for, some episodes for about 5 minutes I will be rooting for someone, but I have not been this uninspired since the season with Heba and Vicky. The only thing I seem to be tuning in for this season is to check out Dolvett :love: hubba hubba.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Conda is SO annoying and NEGATIVE! I've only watched weeks 1-3 (on my iPad), so I'm a little behind, but I was really annoyed when Conda accused Cassandra of cheating in their one-on-one challenge. That's such a b*tch move! She has such a bad attitude and she talked so much crap about how the scale would show who was better, but she barely lost any weight AND cried about it like it wasn't her fault. Too many EXCUSES and attacks on other people! Hate the negativity! (This is my first season watching, so I don't have anything to compare it to.)

I also thought I was going to like Kim at first, but I definitely don't. I especially didn't like when she got so upset about not beating Chism at the weigh-in and called him a baby. She was very nasty about it. He worked hard and won fair and square! I also didn't like when she made that stupid bet that they could lose 94 lbs the second week. That was just stupid. She kept focusing on how the other team FOLDED, but that was the SMART move against a stupid bet like that. The black team let the red team beat themselves, just like Joe (I think that's his name) said.

I'm also mad about so many people going home - not even getting voted off or whatever, just quitting! Again, too many excuses. So many people would kill to have a chance to be on the show and experience the workouts with the trainers and take away some good knowledge about diet and exercise - it makes me mad that they're so quick to give up the opportunity!

Done ranting! My boyfriend doesn't like the show and I don't know anyone else who watches it, so this is as good a place as any to talk about it. :)