Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• jazzykay1971
    Options
    Her and Kim both have bully issues. The other team mates need to open their eyes!!
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    LOL...She is a whiney brat and no amount of weight lost will change her personality!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I quit watching the show this season. They all act like toddlers.
  • mygirl781
    Options
    I wish she wouldn't have gotten immunity. She was worse to the team than Adrian
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    There are so many other people that would gain so much from being on that show. I can't imagine that she is going to be able to put her attitude aside to pay it forward like most other contestants have been after their time on the show is done.

All in all, most of the contestants on this season have a massive attitude problem.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    Im thinking Conda is actually her middle name and her first names Ana..(Ana conda) cause she is a snake..

LMAO That is exactly what i was going to say :) I can't stand her either
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    She is the reason my husband refers to this show as "Fat People Drama"
  • soccerblocker66
    soccerblocker66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    He was probably named after the Chism Trail. He at least has some good upbringing. Conda basically got Adrian sent home, and though I'm not a huge Adrian fan either, he might have turned it around and really opened up if they hadn't gotten pissy about them earning their way back onto the show. They obviously worked for it and shouldn't have been sabotaged like that. Would LOVE to see Conda sent home!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to watch this season, but have seen friends posting about how much they dislike her.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Can't stand the girl! This season's biggest loser is quite annoying in my opinion. One of the worst seasons. And Adrian, glad he's gone because he just couldn't/wouldn't "shut up"!
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    the scary thing is that she has a DAUGHTER.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ME, ME, ME!! She's such an immature complainer. Now that Adrian is gone, it will be interesting to see who she decides to "hate" next. She 'hated' Mike in the first or second week, then said she 'hated' Dolvett, and then 'hated' Adrian.. Too bad her team can't see that SHE is the source of all drama.
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    I can not stand Conda or Kim! They are immature and Biggest Loser is not the place for immaturity. Makes me want to stop watching it because of those two.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Her and Kim both have bully issues. The other team mates need to open their eyes!!

Yup ^^^ They both drive me crazy. I don't know what makes them think their S**t don't stink but they need to get over themselves. I think a lot will change in the next couple of weeks. Well I hope so anyway.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately talking about her, does not make us better than her...no matter how much she grinds on my nerves.

We are not on TV doing it. That would make us the same as her.
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    That bìtch needs to go... Kim too.
  • tsmith67
    Options
    Hate is a strong would, but I definitely wouldn't be sad to see her voted out SOON! The negativity gets to me.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her either! She is such a B***h!! All she does is complain and roll her eyes! My husband doesn't even want to watch it anymore because of all the DRAMA! I am not enjoying this season as much because of this either. And did yall see the previews for next week? More drama, UGH!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with a lot of the posts that have already been written. I can't stand her or Kim for that matter. I think they are both so immature and annoying. It's hard to even watch the show! My fiance asked me to turn it off yesterday (he half-watches with me, lol) and I did. I can't believe how this show is going this season! If she was on Bob's team - watch out! I know Dolvett reprimands her, but still... I'm totally over this season. I like the blonde ex-weight lifter girl.. I hope she wins it all!! :)
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't stand her... she's very immature and dramatic. I haven't watched yesterdays episode yet though!