Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh I cant stand her I pray every week that she goes home...sooooo freaking annoying !!!!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I can't f*cking stand her!! Or Kim...they both irritate me. And it causes me to never pull for the red team which sucks because I love Dolvet! I haven't disliked someone more than when Heba was on! SOOOO glad I'm not the only one.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I like how when Dolvett was calling her out on her complaining that she just had a 13 yr old little girls attitude about it with that stupid smirk on her face. I guess its working though because it has us talking about it. Ratings
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Conda, Kim, or Mark.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with a lot of the posts that have already been written. I can't stand her or Kim for that matter. I think they are both so immature and annoying. It's hard to even watch the show! My fiance asked me to turn it off yesterday (he half-watches with me, lol) and I did. I can't believe how this show is going this season! If she was on Bob's team - watch out! I know Dolvett reprimands her, but still... I'm totally over this season. I like the blonde ex-weight lifter girl.. I hope she wins it all!! :)

I like her too!! I think she has such a positive attitude and is such a nice person.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    She is super annoying!! I could only watch half the show last night and switched the channel. I am not liking this season.
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Who the *kitten* names their kid Conda????
    Im thinking Conda is actually her middle name and her first names Ana..(Ana conda) cause she is a snake..

:laugh: :happy: :laugh:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I want to reach through the tv and b*tch slap her!!!! Her attitude is so nasty..the faces she makes..all of it...ugh
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching last week because of Conda and Kim! I'll try to watch again next season..but as for this season The casting directors and producers should be ashamed...if next season isn't more positive then they will have lost a viewer permanently.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. I'm not watching the rest of this season, and if they don't step the show back up, I won't be watching it either. All the drama is hella annoying!

I do not like this season nearly as much 2 seasons ago (when Michael Ventrella, the 537 pound guy, won). I don't find most of the contestants at all likeable and find it hard to sympathize with them or root for any of them. I watch parts of it simply to see the trainers. I think they are as sick of the drama as the viewing public--I am on Dolvett Quince's FB page and he posts some comments about the show that tell me he is frustrated with how some of the contestants are acting!

Every week a friend and I debate whether Conda will be sent home...and every freakin' week she's still there. Unbelievable. I think the producers play up the drama, for sure, but she does not seem like a nice person at all.

I also couldn't believe a people actually LEFT on their own (quit). Who gives up an amazing opportunity like that (full time training and nutrition and health support, and you don't have to try to deal with work/family/other issues)?
  • Helened12
    Helened12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, it's most of them I can't stand, even Kim was already on Adrian before he even got back into the house. Why should they have the opportunity and not them? Kim and Conda were mean and vicious! Very sad Biggest Loser allowed that!!
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This makes me laugh!! I could not stand her from the first weigh in when she was pissed at that guy for rooting her brother on. She is condecending and cannot take responsibility for her own actions. She accuses others of cheating, she really annoys me. Completely immature!! I hope she watches this show and thinks she looks like a *****, but I don't think she is capable of seeing it!!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ugh! she's a very miserable and immature person. I hope she's watching it back and getting a major wake up call! She raises my blood pressure every week!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with a lot of the posts that have already been written. I can't stand her or Kim for that matter. I think they are both so immature and annoying. It's hard to even watch the show! My fiance asked me to turn it off yesterday (he half-watches with me, lol) and I did. I can't believe how this show is going this season! If she was on Bob's team - watch out! I know Dolvett reprimands her, but still... I'm totally over this season. I like the blonde ex-weight lifter girl.. I hope she wins it all!! :)

I like her too!! I think she has such a positive attitude and is such a nice person.

I do like her (the ex weight lifter). And "Santa" Roy seems to try to stay out of the drama.
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :smile: NORMALLY I LIKE DOLVETTS RED TEAM BUT THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN GIVE A GROUP OF "THE BIGGEST CHALLENGERS" BABIES, AND CONDA SHOULD BE VOTED OF JUST CAUSE SHE ISN'T THERE TO DO THE RIGHT HING SHE IS A SCANK..PEACE
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    She gets on my nerves. I hope she goes home next. Kim is a little ***** trying to appear nice too.
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group.........One person miss understood what I said I will make it clearer........I dont care for 90 percent of the sniveling "Biggest Loser" group.

This season has had the most quitters, sniveling , annoying group ever....
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm not reading through this because I haven't watched last night's episode yet, it's on the DVR to watch tonight... but I have to whole heartedly agree that I cannot stand her! UGH!
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    Hey, I like Santa and Buddy?? from the Red team, LOL!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love the BL, but this Season#13 has a bunch of whining, infighting, chaos, drama, back biting, they are really losing the focus of the show - which is Improving Health, Wellness and a Better way of Life. It is Truly becoming a Reality Drama TV Show. No longer Fit for Family viewing.