Ladies.......need some cute workout clothes

Options
1235»

Replies

• gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    most of my workout clothes are actually from victoria's secret - I love their yoga pants! :) But they're not the quick-dry wicking fabric, so I need to get more soon, because I plan to continue running through the winter, and will need true "cold gear". I also have two outfits by nike (both tanks and capris) and one by under armour (tank and shorts - should have got the capris in retrospect) that I got on sale at d i c k's that are AWESOME. :)
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I like Lucy, Athleta, Victoria's Secret and Old Navy.
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Danskin/Wal-Mart stuff isn't terrible and it's SUPER cheap. Tanks for like $6 and bottoms/capris for $12 or so. Old Navy is awesome, now that I can fit into their stuff :). I'm having more issues finding good Zumba/dance shoes that don't cost an arm and a leg. And, to get them used seems like no one ever gets rid of them! And the ones they get rid of are ugly as sin :/. Good luck with your goals, you can achieve anything!!
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Wal-Mart or TJ Maxx.

I like good deals. TJ Maxx has shorts, pants, sports bras, tanks, and tees for a lot less than sporting stores.

Also, I found some great workout shorts and tanks at Wal-Mart. I don't shop there for groceries. I went in to buy some gardening supplies and passed by the clothes section. I saw some cute workout tanks for around 7 bucks each. Then, I looked around some more and found workout shorts for $2.50 each!
  • heidicalif
    heidicalif Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    REI can be expensive, but lots of sales and clearance, and I love the quality. I have eczema and live in the high desert, so breathable and/or wicking for outdoor workouts is a must. (Big fall sale just started! Shop REI.com or their online outlet and shipping is free with store pickup.) I also hit Marshalls/TJ Maxx, and Target.
  • mmkaye
    mmkaye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wish I could find some workout clothes to begin with. Every store I go into only have clothes for sizes s,m,l. What happened to the larger sizes? We are trying to workout and lose weight but don't have anything to wear to do it! Ugg!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the Champion stuff from Target.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I typically wear a tight t-shirt that can trap all that sweat and wear compression shorts when I work out. When the temps cool down, I wear yoga pants.
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wish I could find some workout clothes to begin with. Every store I go into only have clothes for sizes s,m,l. What happened to the larger sizes? We are trying to workout and lose weight but don't have anything to wear to do it! Ugg!

Hey M! Go to Wal mart, they have sizes up to 2x. :-)
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    All of my workout clothes are lululemon. I have the Cool Racerback tank in basically every colour. And Wunder Unders are amazing! I only wear TaTa Tamers for a workout bra. Disappointed the new Booby Bracer got horrible reviews. lulu is worth every penny!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Check out Athleta! They make great plus size workout clothes!
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    defiantly lululemon, or forever 21 has some decent workout clothes that are sooooper cheap and good quality
  • MerinneW
    MerinneW Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There are no words for how much I want this tank-top and capris set from SweatyBetty: http://www.sweatybetty.com/swift-bonded-run-tank-prodsb326_moonrockprint/

I mean, who doesn't want to look like the Milky Way when they run?? But for £150 the set, I'm afraid they can jog on... *sigh*
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    When I was dropping inches I wore some basic items from Old Navy. Now that I'm at goal I usually shop at a Reebok outlet store. I'm more focused on having my outfit match (sneakers and top with black capris are usually my style) than the name brand.