Awesome fat loss shortcuts!

Options
124»

Replies

• heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Do not exist.

well this is certainly true. being non-corporeal is very slimming, i hear!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You MUST of been reading my mind this morning. I was huffing and puffing along on the elliptical, thumbing through Fitness Magazine and was irritated at all the fat loss miracle shake or pill ads.

Agreed. I love my fitness mags but the ads drive me insane!!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Do not exist.

Don't be pedantic. That's MY job. :smile:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    If there was such a product, it would be in the news, worldwide, and would probably be very expensive.

http://xkcd.com/570/

Sorry just reminded me of that =)
  • heyghoge
    Options
    Do not exist.

i was trying to figure out a joke about the pirates of pedants, but i think i already hit my pun quota per thread. :grumble:
  • Crimson_
    Options

If there was such a product, it would be in the news, worldwide, and would probably be very expensive.

this is the only part i dont agree with.....the big med companies would patent it and hide it in a vault to many companies make to much money off people being obese, from diet pills to cholestorol medications(although not always linked to obeseity just an example).....

but very true there is no shortcut to a healthier you....its takes hard work and dedication.
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Do not exist.

i was trying to figure out a joke about the pirates of pedants, but i think i already hit my pun quota per thread. :grumble:

Aww. You can resurrect the thread tomorrow and make your little joke. I'll be waiting. :tongue:
  • heyghoge
    Options
    Do not exist.

Aww. You can resurrect the thread tomorrow and make your little joke. I'll be waiting. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16KFXa2njo

that's all. :)
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    There are fat loss shortcuts though...

Surgery...lipo.... etc

Not to burst every ones bubble and its fun to be on the hoorah diet and exercise bandwagon but the truth is there ARE many medical options out there that speed up fat loss.

Caffeine does it -
    Artificial Supplements
    Protein Shakes

I mean I find it amusing that people that rant and rave about ONLY DIETING and EXERCISING WORKS !

Yeah and many of us use the above three ... That is a fat loss shortcut is it not ?

Other than surgery it is not that instant but in reality many of the "diet" pills that are on the market are just caffeine or artificial b vitamin complexes.

But hey,... we all eat cleanly here and there is nothing we do that is "boosted" by artificial means...
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    exactly
  • Contrarian
    Options

Surgery...lipo.... etc

Not to burst every ones bubble and its fun to be on the hoorah diet and exercise bandwagon but the truth is there ARE many medical options out there that speed up fat loss.

Caffeine does it -
    Artificial Supplements
    Protein Shakes

I mean I find it amusing that people that rant and rave about ONLY DIETING and EXERCISING WORKS !

Yeah and many of us use the above three ... That is a fat loss shortcut is it not ?

Other than surgery it is not that instant but in reality many of the "diet" pills that are on the market are just caffeine or artificial b vitamin complexes.

But hey,... we all eat cleanly here and there is nothing we do that is "boosted" by artificial means...

You kind of missed the point. Protein shakes, caffeine and supplements (vitamins) don't cause fat loss. Thank you for your contribution, though. :flowerforyou:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes, caffeine and supplements (vitamins) don't cause fat loss.

QFT.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Surgery...lipo.... etc

Caffeine does it -
    Artificial Supplements
    Protein Shakes

thats-broscience-you-jackwagon.jpg
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You MUST of been reading my mind this morning. I was huffing and puffing along on the elliptical, thumbing through Fitness Magazine and was irritated at all the fat loss miracle shake or pill ads.

As much as society sends messages that perfection is a size X it also says that using magic pill X will get you there. :angry:

Those magazines drive me nuts - every second page is an advert for X product. If even one of them worked the way it promised, we'd all be thin!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Diet and Fitness is so last week. I much prefer to take a tablet that makes me poo water and feel suicidal. No pain no gain.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    tapeworms-450x629.jpg
  • iwillsucceed155
    Options
    I agree! Most of us who have been on that rollercoaster now realize that the weight loss thrill is not permanent. Hard work and patience is what everyone needs to reach goal!:flowerforyou: