Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options
Looking for people who are eating 1200-1400 calories a day, including 3 meals and snacks with open diaries.
Helps to see how others are doing it! I am having a tough time with meal ideas.
thanks
Cindy

Replies

• sonofultramar
    Options
    Im out of your range but your more then welcome to read mine and If you ever needs ideas I would like to help you out.
  • msteaplease
    msteaplease Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just started today, but looking for similar help also! :smile:
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you like. I'm within that range.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1300 and 1600 and my diary is open. Feel free to add.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I am a 1200 calorie person with an open diary. I'm not perfect, but you arer welcome to friend me and look at my diary.
  • Kaleonar
    Kaleonar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat around 1200 cals each day with 3 meals and 2 snacks.
  • lyndasopp
    lyndasopp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a little out of the range but tend to eat about that anyways. Your welcome to ad me!
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can read mine. My method is Low Carb though. I am trying to find a way to stay Atkins, not be deprived of flavor, and stay under 1400 calories. Twelve pounds in 3 weeks. My diary is open. :)
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    feel free to add me! right now I am doing the 24 day challenge so there are a lot of shakes/vitamins but if you look back starting the 2nd of janurary there will be ideas! :)
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    You can add me, I am doing 1200 calories a day
  • texasgal7
    texasgal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Right now I am at about 1450, you can add me also. I need friends on here to help me stay on track.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Also, if it helps, I posted a forum yesterday about how I plan my meals.
  • Altandra
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I don't always make the best choices, so don't judge!!
  • ritmeyer
    ritmeyer Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range kind of. I eat back many of my workouts cals and I workout ALOT. Feel free to check it out. I have at least one or two days a week I don't workout and I'm set for 1220 cals.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    My diary is open, you're welcome to add me if you like. I'm on 1200.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me and look at mine - but i'm not sure it'll be very inspirational!! lol :laugh:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Mine should be open, I am on 1200 calories per day. However, the only snacks I have are fruit. If I am going out, vodka is under snacks so that I have to account for it.
  • curvylady1
    curvylady1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 1200 calories/day. View mine, however, I eat 3 mains and only one snack in the evenings. So perhaps not the same layout, but still....Goo luck. =)
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    1400 here. Just don't look at my diary on the weekends, cause it won't be anywhere close to 1400.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1200-1400 (sometimes a smidge more if I work out heavy), open diary, and eat clean. Feel free to add me! 8-)