Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to eat around 1200-1220 but sometimes I don't get that amount and sometimes I'm over. I'm open, but be advised I'm not a "clean", always "healthy" eater. I believe in eating anything in moderation and so far it's worked for me.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =]
  • hlbanks
    Options
    You are welcome to look at mine. If I don't exercise I'm about 1200, with exercise I add 150-200 more calories. (Occasionally I slip up, but I also have planned indulgences.)
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    You can view mine. I have 5 meals listed as I eat all day but I stay around 1200. I will admit if I don't feel like looking something up, I will quick add calories without saying what I ate.
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm within your specified range, feel free to add me. I do want to let you know though, I do eat most, if not all, of my exercise calories back. That will make a difference if you don't.
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    My calories are set to 1400 a day. Feel free to add me!
  • Ddouglas84
    Options
    I do anywhere from 1200-1500. You can add me if you would like.
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It looks as though you all are women. If you don't mind that I'm a guy... I am eating 1400 or less if you want to friend me.
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I eat in that calorie range most of the time. I would say 1300-1500, and I exercise daily.
    I don't fill in my diary with the standard meal times though...I do it by food group so I can check for nutritional balance.
    I'm not sure if this is something you're interested in, but my diary is open to friends.
  • redfl
    redfl Posts: 3
    Options
    You can look at mine. I have the goals set for 1200, but realistically accept 1500 as okay some days and take the occasional weekend day (like Superbowl) off. I've lost 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks since I got back on track. Exercise is critical to allow yourself the extra calories. I have been off the last two weeks so I have been going at it pretty hardcore, but normally I shoot for 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of yoga/stretching every morning, plus a few additional classes throughout the week.

One caution... my sugar is WAY over what it should be and I just started paying closer attention to that this morning. I'm a bit of sugar junkie, but until I really took a good look and realized I was over every single week, I didn't realize how poorly I was doing on that front.
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    befriending you now......
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I am in that range & eat 3 meals & two snacks. Just don't look @ yesterday :wink:
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    add me:0)
  • Brandy108
    Brandy108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm always looking for ideas as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • shefflas88
    shefflas88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im the same as you it's nice to see what other people eat. I'm doin 1200 do feel free to add me.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm in your range. I try to keep it around 1300. I'm no where near perfect but feel free to add me if you like what you see in my diary!!!
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range as well.... not advocating that I'm a model of perfect health or anything, but you are welcome to add me if you like. :)
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm an open book...some days are better than others :)
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The days I don't work out, I need to stay within 1260 calories. I recently started, but you can friend me, if you'd like to! Good luck!
  • moncheri80
    moncheri80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends! My goal is 1200 cals/day, and with the exception of the past few days, I am able to stick with it! Look forward to getting to know you!