Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1500...But i`m a boring eater...Add if you please..
  • scardone
    Options
    Add me, you can read mine :) My goal is 1200
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1100-1400 net calories a day. I go to the gym 4 days a week so those days my food intake is anywhere from 1600-1800 but my net is somewhere in 1100(just because i won't be hungry if i've already eaten 1700 worth of food that day)-1400.

Feel free to add me, my meals are a bit weird right now as i can't have dairy/wheat/eggs/citrus, but maybe it'll give you some ideas.
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Mine is open. I think it's 1475
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1340
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    My diary is open, you are welcome to stop by any time. I was trying to eat below 1200 a day but as of today I am upping my calories. I am following low carb/low fat/high protein diet and pretty much eat the same stuff almost every day, so it might not be much fun for someone who likes variety! :wink:
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am normally in that range ( after being sick I up my intake for a bit) friend me if you wish
    ~Raven~
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I need to think about doing the same thing .. I'm starting at that on Monday ... 1200 is a lot lower than I am used to LOL
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :)
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on 1360 so happy to be added. Not sure how I make my diary open though so some guidance needed!!:love:

Just go into your settings and click the box to make you diary public ( or viewable by friends)
  • Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can view mine. I don't cute mine up into meals but instead do four hour chunks of my day. Hope it helps!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am in your range, but I eat back ALL of my exercise calories.

And I exercise a lot... so i can eat more!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, you're welcome to add me.
  • kjpersich
    kjpersich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a low carb eater. I eat every 3 hours of some type of protein. Diary is open!
  • NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (I am vegan, though. So, if you are looking for meat or dairy, you won't see it here!). Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have 1380 at the moment :) Sending a request now :)
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm at around 1400 plus I eat back most of my exercise calories.
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a 1200 calorie diet as well! Add me if you want
  • ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is set a 1550 but I burn 400-600 when I workout so it averages out to be around 1200-1300 net. I also eat 6x a day so feel free to add me and check it out.
  • margegomez
    margegomez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a 1200 calorie person - happy to share my diary. I need help too! you are welcome to add me.