Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• samanthahg1977
    Options
    Hiya,...im in that range too...more than welcome to make me a friend and view my diary....although im not very good and wouldnt recommend following a lot of my choices...lol....i am striving to be better everyday...i promise ha ha..
    :smile:
  • kayteesb
    kayteesb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am doing it. I drink protein shakes to help stay within my calories. Isagenix is what I use now. I also have a 100% Whey powder from Costco that good (on the sweet side).
  • kaileen76
    kaileen76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can use mine... only caveat is that at times I don't log dinner. I usually by then know what I can eat and so I adjust what I am serving to what I can have. I also don't really cook :)
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    Looks like you have a lot of options. Mine is open and I have about 1200-1400 a day. Weekends are sometimes off but feel free to check it out.
  • Cholbrook008
    Cholbrook008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, my Diary is open and I am at 1200 a day. Some days I go over sme under, but would be happy to help anytime.
  • cowleyibiza
    Options
    Me too. Im in the 1100 - 1400 catagory..

add me if you like, My diary is open
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Tigerpixie87
    Options
    i am with that range add me if u want
  • LynneWyre
    LynneWyre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you make your diary open? NEVER MIND i FIGURED IT OUT! haven't done much navigating around the site
    because I was only doing it for myself. I never even considered looking at someone else's diary, or vice versa but I guess
    it's okay.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • mrsknotts
    Options
    I have similar calorie goals, looking for around my age 27, female and similar weight goal. Currently 129 desperate for 120
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I eat 1300 a day, and my diary is open. Feel free to add ! :D
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you would like to add me, although most days it is pretty boring.
  • HappilyMarried2711
    Options
    I have a daily goal of 1,360 calories. I just started yesterday and only have one friend :( And would love to have more that are looking to accomplish the same goals as me! So feel free to add me...and anybody else reading this...feel free to add me also.
  • Hoosiergal1964
    Hoosiergal1964 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hcolborn
    Hcolborn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to look at my diary! I'm right there with you! It can be a challenge but, I've found all kinds of tricks and neat snacks!
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I attempt to eat at the 1200 range with snacks and working out. Feel free to add me!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm currently at 1410 net calories, feel free to add me.

Good luck!
  • hall04172
    Options
    I am at 1200 calories. You can friend me if you like.
  • Jenean125
    Jenean125 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open to the public and my daily calorie goal is at 1480 right now. I'm not doing anything special except watching those calories, but I do have my diary keep track of my fat grams, sodium, protein, and fiber as well. I log my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and also a mid-morning snack, mid-afternoon snack, and my evening snack as well. I do have a tendency to stick with what I know I like, so you won't see a HUGE variety of food, but feel free to check it out and add me as a friend too! Hope it helps!! :happy: