Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options
167891012»

Replies

• suz_ers
    suz_ers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am at 1800 right now, but am often under by quite a few hundred. Feel free to add me! My diary is open as well.
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. My meals and snacks are a little different because I am GF/EF but I have an open diary and I am a 1200 calorie restriction. I tend to eat more due to exercise though....took me a while to learn I loose by eating those calories back. :)
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    im 1200 but I don't snack much the bigger my meals the happier I can do without snacks!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am in your range, I dont always stick to it but you're welcome to add me!
  • The_Godwin_72
    The_Godwin_72 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So many wonderful people open up to help. This is really one of the biggest common struggles that everyone deals with and I'm honored to be here with all of you!
    I don't know how to open mine to you and I eat more than 1200 due to my workouts but If you want to add me i would be thrilled to take this journey with others that share my daily trials.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :) i don't always log my exercise so even though I'm set at 1200 calories, it usually shows me exceeding my cals. :tongue:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im currently eating 1600-1900 cals, which is a lot more than you are eating but feel free to add me if you want clean yummy food ideas! I mostly eat clean and healthy ;)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Holy resurrection Batman! This post is over 2 years old.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • arturo_marti
    arturo_marti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please guys you will mess up your metabolisms eating so few calories !! It is not healthy, your body is too smart to starve it ! Once you do that it becomes super efficient and clings even harder to every calorie you eat.

Do a research about how many calories you should be eating for your gender/ body type (ectomoprh, mesomorph or endomorph), age and current weight.
    You should only cut your calorie intake by 20% , never more !
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1,250 a day. Feel free to add me, not always perfect though!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine up. Just today I increased my calories because I felt I was not eating enough - I needed to adjust my activities since I increased my exercises. Feel free to view or add as a friend :) ~ Terri
  • Susan0279
    Susan0279 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I usually stay within the 1200 calorie range.
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't log my meals every day but my diary is open and I'm within your range. Anyone is more than welcome to add me :-)
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Holy resurrection Batman! This post is over 2 years old.

and it made me incredibly hungry lol