DOES ICE CREAM REALLY WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSE????

Options

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think your friends are either full of crap, have a beyond high metabolism or that's ALL they're eating.

An interesting angle, I had not considered. Perhaps they are trying to sabotage my efforts by feeding me misinformation! Those sneaky beotches!

Trust the science!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Ice cream works wonders for me.... but then again I am lactose intolerant!!!

this^^^

except for some reason I can eat minigos lol
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I seriously hope more than half the people on here are kidding. :/

and this is why we need a sarcasm font :flowerforyou:
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    lmao
    You have to eat the icecream at 3am, otherwise everything you ate in the first 15 years of your life will hide under the bed with the bogeyman and turn to fat when you drink vodka.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I am not sure, but just watching this guy makes me burn calories....

1593316_o.gif

Well I think I've got my ab workout in for the day now!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Your friends are probably bulimic.

1284043397807423.png
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Your friends are probably bulimic.

1284043397807423.png

LMAO!!!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You have to eat the icecream at 3am, otherwise everything you ate in the first 15 years of your life will hide under the bed with the bogeyman and turn to fat when you drink vodka.

:laugh: I totally just giggle snorted!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a vegetable... haven't you heard.
    Ice cream is dairy - I am sure they are having the skinny cow type - keeping them in line...

OMGosh, I have been doing it wrong... no wonder I am not even reaching a pound loss a week, *sigh*

^^^ Very b*tchy of me

this thread is a joke, right? If it isn't... yeah it isn't healthy to go about weight loss in that manner. You have to fuel with good fuel!!!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ice cream works wonders for me.... but then again I am lactose intolerant!!!

bahahahahaha....I can so relate.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you don't eat it after midnight. I heard you'll turn into a gremlin!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    COLDSTONE Strawberry Cheesecake Fantasy has been shown to be a great post meal workout food.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    you must eat the pizza BEFORE the ice cream...ONLY then will it work!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'd say that's a no brainer. I personally don't eat ice cream or pizza. I make alternatives because I don't want to waste the calories. Or take in all the extra stuff that comes with it.

I've seen ice cream that has more calories, fat, sugar and carbs than one of my entire meals. It's crazy. And pizza? That's extreme calories.

I think your friends are either full of crap, have a beyond high metabolism or that's ALL they're eating.

Try healthy choices and you'll lose weight and feel good as well. It's the best choice I think. :)

4 pages and one serious reply. wtg!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'd say that's a no brainer. I personally don't eat ice cream or pizza. I make alternatives because I don't want to waste the calories. Or take in all the extra stuff that comes with it.

I've seen ice cream that has more calories, fat, sugar and carbs than one of my entire meals. It's crazy. And pizza? That's extreme calories.

Try healthy choices and you'll lose weight and feel good as well. It's the best choice I think. :)
    You're not familiar with sarcasm, are you?

Huh? How was I to assume the writer of the post was being sarcastic? I've literally heard, hundreds of times, people say they can eat this and that and lose weight. So, I was to assume it was sarcasm based on what? I thought we were all grown up and didn't post things that weren't serious questions or comments. My mistake.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yeah maybe if you happen to be eating air pizza and air ice cream.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Huh? How was I to assume the writer of the post was being sarcastic? I've literally heard, hundreds of times, people say they can eat this and that and lose weight. So, I was to assume it was sarcasm based on what? I thought we were all grown up and didn't post things that weren't serious questions or comments. My mistake.
    Oh just by the pages of posts ahead of yours, pretty much making the point painfully obvious. It's ok, don't think too hard about it, I wouldn't want you to get injured doing that.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    this is a pretty good joke this thread is!

Jared Leto melted and drank ice cream to gain weight for his role in in Chapter 27.
  • birdieintx
    Options

This topic is posted under "Chit Chat, Fun and Games." Ergo, I think the point is to not be serious.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Oh just by the pages of posts ahead of yours, pretty much making the point painfully obvious. It's ok, don't think too hard about it, I wouldn't want you to get injured doing that.

I AM NOT HERE TO PLEEZE U. IF I WANNA TAKE IT FUR SERIOUS I WILL!!! I DO WHAT I WANT AND IM JUS DOIN ME. WHY R DERE SO MANY HATAZZZ IN DEEZ FORUMS ...GAH