Height / weight / goal??

Options
1235»

Replies

• momgotspunk
    Options
    I am 5'7 1/2 and 38 years old. My SW 264.8. My CW 262. My Goal Weight is: 165. That might seem a bit high by some people's standard, but I want to go by the lowest weight after high school that I was able to maintain.
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    IM 5 4 INCHES TALL. WEIGHT 130 AND MAINTAINING. ANG TONING..
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I feel a bit funny posting this because everyone on here who is my height seems to want to be 100 pounds, but I'm 5 foot tall and am aiming to get to 129 pounds. I know everyone will say that's really heavy for my height but I know my body and I think that's a realistic weight for me to get to and then maintain (hopefully!) To be honest, I've decided now to focus more on my body fat % then my weight. I just want to be fitter and healthier and be able to get into my nice size 12 clothes.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I feel a bit funny posting this because everyone on here who is my height seems to want to be 100 pounds, but I'm 5 foot tall and am aiming to get to 129 pounds. I know everyone will say that's really heavy for my height but I know my body and I think that's a realistic weight for me to get to and then maintain (hopefully!) To be honest, I've decided now to focus more on my body fat % then my weight. I just want to be fitter and healthier and be able to get into my nice size 12 clothes.

I've got a friend who is 4'9" or 4'10." Her "happy" weight is 105-110. At that weight, sometimes the size 0s are a little baggy. When she gets less than that (i.e. under 100) she works hard to gain back. I know that is a couple inches shorter than you, but 129 sounds downright reasonable to me. I think everyone one who is my height wants to get down to 125 (and I am 5'4ish) and my goal is in the 160s.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Figure 100 lbs for 5'
    and 5 lbs for every additional inch of height.
    So, you being 5' 7, your 'ideal' weight should be: 135
    I beleive this is for a medium frame person. I would think a good range for you would be 130-140 lbs.

According to this theory I should be 115-120 lbs at 5ft 3 and half?? .. there's no way I'm gonna get that far down without looking seriously ill!! .. with my boobs, tummy and hips I'll be lucky to make it to 133lbs which is what I was told (by a doctor) was right in the middle of healthy range for my height!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3/177/ Goal 140
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.
    Starting weight was 157 lbs.
    My current weight is fluctuating around 135-138 lbs.
    My goal was set to 130 lbs, but I don't think I need to go down that far.
    We'll see, because now I'm not as worried about the scale. I'm just trying to get that "toned" look that I have in my head. :)
  • btterry
    Options
    I'm 5'10" 170 with goal of 160