Options
    You so purdy....inside and out! :flowerforyou:
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • rayleansout
    Options
    That is a lot of sweat and hard work. Inspiring!!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! what do you do? i wanna try!!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm bored at work and decided to make a photo collage of my journey so far and decided to post it.... SO here it is.

journey-1.jpg

im 5'4" and weighing in at 135lbs. 18.5% BF

Pretty much amazing!! My body is like one of your "before's" right now, I would LOVE 18-20% body fat!
  • ItsJenn32
    Options
    You look great girl!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u look great!
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome job! How did you accomplish it?
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Wonderful!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    wow!!! You look amazing!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    absolutely phenomenal!
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Hot!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Damn!Looking great.what did u do to get where u are?
  • zsazsa56
    zsazsa56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?
  • mama4fitness
    Options
    This is soooo stunning!!! You are such an inspiration and you give me such hope!! It's just so hard to imagine what I might look like without all my fat...but seeing these pics helps me visualize what I could look like once I trim off all this fat of mine. Thank you for sharing this!!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

All i see on the last one is muscle and no fat,definately not anorexic looking
  • mama4fitness
    Options
    You can tell by the pics that she's worked hard to achieve these results. An anorexic would not be able to have such beautiful muscles like she has. She has to feed her body in order to feed those muscles. I don't think it's fair to say she looks anorexic.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

anorexic? are you kidding me?! i eat about 2200-2600 calories a DAY. because i have definition i look anorexic. wow. im a size 5 and no bones show in my entire body besides my clavical. im muscle. thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!