Options

Replies

• charliedingus
    Options
    you look phenomenal.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

Apparently the answer is yes...yes you are the only one!
    She looks amazing! Give her props!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL for your wonderful supporative words (for those that do). it means a lot. I have worked really hard. i lift heavy about 3 or 4 days a week and have limited cardio. my cardio usually only consists of walking, running every now and again, but mostly a circuit training type of exercise. THANK YOU AGAIN!
  • Nikky43
    Nikky43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT,beautiful and STRONG!! CONGRATS....
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is nothing short of amazing! Outstanding job...you look fantastic!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

If she is what anorexic looks like I'll take it! I want my muscles to be defined like that!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

You can say she looks too thin for your personal tastes. But a, you can't assess her mental state (anorexia is a mental disorder and the word shouldn't be used lightly). She has amazing muscles size and tone and has worked damn hard to get where she is.
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    i would like to add, that not in a single photo are those my hip bones. its muscle if that has anyone confused. the "v" part.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I am amazed and proud of you!!

YOU inspire me and remind me to LIFT more - I am a cardio queen.

Not to metion, you make me laugh and smile being my friend on MFP.

That lady who said you look ANO is not nice. :angry:

Besdies, we all know how many hotdogs you eat a day.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    At 5'4" weighing 135 lbs I'd say that's nowhere near anorexic!! Holly eats a lot of food to nourish that stunningly gorgeous bod!!! Great work Holly! You're totally my MFP hero!!
  • Michelle333
    Michelle333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on transforming your body to look like that.:smile:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    You are just lovely.....♥
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    I am amazed and proud of you!!

YOU inspire me and remind me to LIFT more - I am a cardio queen.

Not to metion, you make me laugh and smile being my friend on MFP.

That lady who said you look ANO is not nice. :angry:

Besdies, we all know how many hotdogs you eat a day.

haha. YOU are AWESOME and you know i would share my weiners any damn day of the week with you!
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    At 5'4" weighing 135 lbs I'd say that's nowhere near anorexic!! Holly eats a lot of food to nourish that stunningly gorgeous bod!!! Great work Holly! You're totally my MFP hero!!

nothing but love for you! xoxo
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Haterz gonna hate...thats all that is

You look smoking hot!
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome, and something for me to aspire to!! Keep up the great work!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options

too thin? um, are you looking at the right photos!? Pretty sure I don't see one bone, and I see tons of muscle. She looks pretty damn HOT to me. And pretty damn healthy. Considering the fact that I have access to her diary, and see how much she eats (around 2500 calories some days) I will say for a fact that she is not anything even close to anorexic and I'm kind of appalled that you would even say that to someone that has been working her *kitten* off doing this the healthy way and being a role model for other women. That comment was completely disrespectful. Honestly, I think you're just jealous.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    That's crazy, you look flipping AMAZINGGGGG!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    All i gots to say is LADY WOOD... :blushing:

Just sayin.

You look amazing girl!
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome work !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!