My journey has ended!!

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    *in my best Gandalf Impression* No, the journey doesn't end here. Completing your quest to get lean is just the beginning. Now you have the rest of your life to keep that physique you've worked so hard to earn and share the path with anybody else willing to heed your counsel. /gandalf. Congratz on coming this far and good luck going forward.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    In 7 months? You're amazing. Any way to give a synopsis of what you've done?
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! It gives me hope that I can make it, love seeing the pictures, motivates me to keep on going, thanks! :happy:
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic. I am currently at 175 down from 230. Looking to get to about 135!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Is the journey truly ever over???? Ive always heard it said but dont know from experience that losing the weight is the easy part, but maintaining it is harder. What do you all think who have reached maintenance levels?

Maintaining it can be hard for some. but once being active and eating right become a habit it's not anything you have to work for. It's a life style
  • ItsJenn32
    Options
    looking good girl!!
  • kerriet11
    Options
    Congrats!You have achieved your goal, carved out a new healthy life path for yourself and are inspiring others along the way with more to come! Strong work!!!!:heart:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thank you for THE VERY motivating kick in the pants! I needed it today. It's weigh-in/picture/measurement day and I'm kind of depressed. THIS helped!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    *in my best Gandalf Impression* No, the journey doesn't end here. Completing your quest to get lean is just the beginning. Now you have the rest of your life to keep that physique you've worked so hard to earn and share the path with anybody else willing to heed your counsel. /gandalf. Congratz on coming this far and good luck going forward.

LOL!! Thanks :)
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats...best of luck with your business venture
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    In 7 months? You're amazing. Any way to give a synopsis of what you've done?

my calorie intake was 1200-1400 I worked out M-F burning 2500 I kept a good balance of cardio and resistance to not lose muscle mass then after my school to be a personal trainer i took what I lrearned and it was non-stop
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Congrats...best of luck with your business venture

Thanks! There is a whole SxyFit world at facebook.com/sxyfit :bigsmile:
  • klhinrichsen
    klhinrichsen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the before/after pic's. It's amazing to see the resluts of hard work! I thought your loss was really fast, but handy dandy calculator told me it was about 1.5# every week. That's it. Really??? For those results? Are you sure??? That's what's I'm striving for, losing 1.5/week. Seeing your picturestruck a nerve. You didn't lose an incredible amount fast. You lost weight at a normal rate. Wow...maybe I can do that too!! Some weeks (it's only been 3) it doesn't seem nearly fast enough. But seeing your pictures...you inspired me!!!!! Feeling like I CAN do it too.THANK YOU!!!!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    I love looking at the before/after pic's. It's amazing to see the resluts of hard work! I thought your loss was really fast, but handy dandy calculator told me it was about 1.5# every week. That's it. Really??? For those results? Are you sure??? That's what's I'm striving for, losing 1.5/week. Seeing your picturestruck a nerve. You didn't lose an incredible amount fast. You lost weight at a normal rate. Wow...maybe I can do that too!! Some weeks (it's only been 3) it doesn't seem nearly fast enough. But seeing your pictures...you inspired me!!!!! Feeling like I CAN do it too.THANK YOU!!!!!

You CAN do it!! some weeks it came off fast and some weeks slow. The fast weeks were 4-6 lbs and slow weeks 1-3 i didn't lose or gain any September or October I just maintained and then decided to keep going in November.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Your journey has not ended...sounds like it's only begun. Congrats to you!!
    This

Congratulations, you look amazing. Now the real work begins--maintaining.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!! I have also reached my weight loss goal and exceeded it, but I cannot say I've come to the end of my journey. :) For me, if I say that, there is the huge chance that I will slip back to what I once was. I prefer to see it as a major milestone in my journey.
    Congratulations....you look great!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!! I have also reached my weight loss goal and exceeded it, but I cannot say I've come to the end of my journey. :) For me, if I say that, there is the huge chance that I will slip back to what I once was. I prefer to see it as a major milestone in my journey.
    Congratulations....you look great!

Thanks!! And congrats to you too
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    I am SOOOO envious of your beautiful and toned skin! Amazing!!! I wish mine was so nice looking! Very proud. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!