My journey has ended!!

Options

Replies

• sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO envious of your beautiful and toned skin! Amazing!!! I wish mine was so nice looking! Very proud. Congratulations!

Aww thanks!!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    In 7 months? You're amazing. Any way to give a synopsis of what you've done?

my calorie intake was 1200-1400 I worked out M-F burning 2500 I kept a good balance of cardio and resistance to not lose muscle mass then after my school to be a personal trainer i took what I lrearned and it was non-stop

You look truly amazing - congratulations on your hard work! Your progress is so inspiring.
    When you say 2500 calories, do you mean per day (1100+ over your intake)?
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    In 7 months? You're amazing. Any way to give a synopsis of what you've done?

my calorie intake was 1200-1400 I worked out M-F burning 2500 I kept a good balance of cardio and resistance to not lose muscle mass then after my school to be a personal trainer i took what I lrearned and it was non-stop

You look truly amazing - congratulations on your hard work! Your progress is so inspiring.
    When you say 2500 calories, do you mean per day (1100+ over your intake)?

Yes. In the beginning I was able to workout three times a day I aimed for 800-1000 burn per workout
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    OMG, thank you soooo much for sharing!! I needed to see this tonight.lol I am a little stuck right now. Haven't gained anything, just haven't lost anything since the end of December. Your story put things back in perspective for me. Not that I was planning to give up (I've come too far for that!!), but it was just inspiring to see your success. Congratulations to you and God bless you in the future!!:bigsmile:
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring, I love the B/A pics.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Holy balls :D
    And you got your belly button pierced too ;)
  • ctsenos
    Options
    Love your results. Congrats
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    OMG, thank you soooo much for sharing!! I needed to see this tonight.lol I am a little stuck right now. Haven't gained anything, just haven't lost anything since the end of December. Your story put things back in perspective for me. Not that I was planning to give up (I've come too far for that!!), but it was just inspiring to see your success. Congratulations to you and God bless you in the future!!:bigsmile:

You are doing great! 21lbs?! never give up. Thanks for your kind words.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Holy balls :D
    And you got your belly button pierced too ;)

LOL Yep. That was my "your so sexy now" gift LOL!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    DAMN GIRL!!!! I mean......GOOD JOB! Hammercy!

LOL!!
  • MotivatedMaria
    MotivatedMaria Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!!
  • ZHawk1123
    Options
    You look awesome! Happy to see that all of your hard work really paid off. An inspiration to all.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I would disagree that your journey has ended. Your WEIGHT loss journey may have ended, but this is just the beginning of maintenance and the rest of your healthy life journey. You should stay on MFP! :happy: Congratulations, too, btw.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! I hope to reach your level of success someday. I actually hit 50 lbs today, on my 110th day of using MFP!

Also, congrats on your certs and new business! I would love to reach my goal and work in a fitness oriented position helping others.
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing. Congrats!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look amazing! fantastic inspiration!
  • Amyla30
    Amyla30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    awesome!! You are an inspiration!!
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! I wish you the best on your new way of life!
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    And what a way to end that journey.... You look FAB:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!