GUYS! Would you be intimidated if a girl had muscular arms?

Options
I know you MIGHT be biased because we're on MFP but seriously.. would you date a girl that had some guns on her? My arms are getting bigger..I think I should lay off the 20 lb dumbells?

Replies

• Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Does she have an adam's apple & stubble?
  • Does she have an adam's apple & stubble?

Lol

Okay, I can't necessarily give the perspective you're looking for but YOURE the one in your own skin, you should do what makes you feel good. I would argue that confidence is more attractive.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i have muscular arms....actually incredibly muscular arms haha theyre my proudest ~fit~ part of my body other than my calves :D i love showing them off and guys are honestly just impressed with them, idk if intimidated is the word but at least you can punch his lights out if he says theyre not hot!!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,234 Member
    Options
    No. I would find it very attractive.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    If a guy needs you to appear weak so he can feel strong, is he really what you are looking for?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    nope..............never bothered me
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Intimidated? No...
    Grossed out? YES!:sick:

And I'm not talking about nice toned muscles but those freak female bodybuilders.
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    Nope.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Hell No! Muscly girls are hoooot!

Edit should say that there is a distinction between having good arms and looking like one of those crazy body builders that look like they should be men except without the little bulge down below, know what i'm saying?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Does she have an adam's apple & stubble?

Lol

Okay, I can't necessarily give the perspective you're looking for but YOURE the one in your own skin, you should do what makes you feel good. I would argue that confidence is more attractive.

:heart: Well said.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    no i think that would be great. I mean a woman with definition on her arms is great,
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

umm not that you ever had one in real life....
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My wife has some big guns and I love for her to put those babies all around me. :wink:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

what are you talking about grandpa?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i like some visible muscle def
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love strong arms and shoulders on a lady, I find the strong swimmer's physique very attractive.
    Maybe it was just growing up in the 80's with all those shoulder pads. :wink:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

what are you talking about grandpa?

just post a pic of you and a woman with muscular arms... and I will admit defeat....
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    What kind of muscles are you talking about? I have never had a guy tell me they didn't like them. They might get a barbell up their *kitten* if they did though :P lol!
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    at least you can punch his lights out if he says theyre not hot!!!

Haha love that ^
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    i find toned arms attractive... it shows you have worked really hard... for women its more difficult to get those arms than it is for men!