GUYS! Would you be intimidated if a girl had muscular arms?

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    The great thing about guys is they all have different tastes. Where one likes muscles the other might like a more slender look. We can't be appealing to all men at all times.

I love muscular arms on men and women. I have somewhat muscular arms myself.
    If my man has a problem with it he doesn't really show it. But usually my arms aren't what he's paying attention to.
    Know what I'm sayin? :wink:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I've dated two female bodybuilders before. But in both cases, the didn't juice, so they still managed to look feminine despite their muscularity.

So, there is a subset of us that do find it very attractive. But it is just like a bald head. Some love it, some hate it. It is a polarizing feature.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What kind of muscles are you talking about? I have never had a guy tell me they didn't like them. They might get a barbell up their *kitten* if they did though :P lol!

You are really doing great, no one would 'dis' your arms... You are working body and mind! awesome! People will listen more to someone teaching them about diet who is in good shape!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Its the new cleavage.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My ex didn't like it when I beat him at arm wrestling. I didn't even lift then, but I did have a Chevy van without power steering. :laugh:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    nope..............never bothered me

umm not that you ever had one in real life....

what are you talking about grandpa?

just post a pic of you and a woman with muscular arms... and I will admit defeat....

photoshop time................
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    My ex didn't like it when I beat him at arm wrestling. I didn't even lift then, but I did have a Chevy van without power steering. :laugh:

now thats a whole other ball game.............if my woman could beat me at arm wrestling i would feel like a giant p***y
  • myth4ever
    Options
    Not at all!!!!! That's funny...dudes that are step ya dips and bicep curls up!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'D be intimidated IF she wanted to punch me....but, I'm intimidated by pretty much anyone who wants to punch me, so I don't think it's really about biological sex....
  • myth4ever
    Options
    Not at all!!!!! That's funny...dudes that are step ya dips and bicep curls up!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    My husband makes "Hulk" jokes about my arms (when we met I had some serious arm muscles from swimming & lifting) but they don't "intimidate" him as in "turn him off."
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Strong is the new skinny hun but sayin that most men wouldn't like it if ya had big guns then them but u ain't gettin fitter for lads r ya please say ya ain't look the way you reckon looks gd then when u can love yourself your b able to find someone to love u
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Not in the least bit. It's all a matter of p2 aka personal preference as with anything a man finds attractive about a woman.
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love my muscular arms. Women with muscles are sexy!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    my hubby loves when my arms are tone and muscular and i lift!!
  • dancerman
    dancerman Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    GUNS ARE HOT!

Seriously -
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Wow I thought your profile pic was from a poster!! I agree you look great! I wouldn't mess with you though for sure!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My husband makes "Hulk" jokes about my arms (when we met I had some serious arm muscles from swimming & lifting) but they don't "intimidate" him as in "turn him off."

Nothing wrong with the hulk!! :D

222.jpg
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Toned .. defined arms are ... Hot ! Big muscles with veins sticking out on a chick ... not pretty ! Just sayin'
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Wow I thought your profile pic was from a poster!! I agree you look great! I wouldn't mess with you though for sure!

That is me in my profile pic......I PROMISE! Lol!