Subway

Options

Replies

• tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is the 6 inch 9 Grain HOney Oat with Turkeyy, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onions. green peppers. SPice Mustard yummy
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the flatbread with the oven roasted chicken, no cheese, lettuce, lots of onion, pickles, jalapenos, cucumber and yellow mustard or if I'm feeling splurge-y, honey mustard. I also get it on wheat bread half the time, but sometimes I just crave that flatbread.
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love their salads!!!!!!!! Any kind will do.
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The healthiest sandwich you can get (with meat on it) is this one:

6 Inch Turkey
    No Cheese
    Wheat Bread
    TONS OF VEGGIES (I put on green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce)
    And I ask them to pile on the mustard because the plain yellow stuff has 0/minimal calories and a ton of flavor

I order this all the time. LOL
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Chicken bacon ranch on flatbread...I really have to watch calories the rest of the day if I eat it though...The sweet onion chicken terryaki is not as bad and also yummy though
  • DSMAW
    DSMAW Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    6-in Wheat oven roasted chicken breast toasted with provolone, avocado, spinach, tomato, heavy onion, heavy green pepper.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hearty italian bread, oven roasted chicken breast, toasted w. spinach, green peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos, black olives, onions & oregano! and ranch dressing on the side, so you can put a little on if you have enough calories left. i usually have enough calories left to have a 12" for dinner - yum!
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    My main three are all 6" on wheat with no cheese. I wouldn't call them favorites, but they keep calories in check.
    -Ham OR turkey w/ lettuce, pickle, onion, green pepper, and mustard
    -Roast beef with green pepper, onion, lettuce, vinegar

Occassionally I'll mix it up (like today) and get a 6" steak and cheese flatbread w/ provolone, onion, and green pepper.

As far as favorite goes though, it's the italian bmt or spicy italian. Yum.
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    6" Turkey Breast on Wheat
    Green Peppers
    Banana Peppers
    Pickles
    Black Olives
    Jalepenos
    Tomato
    Lettuce
    Cucumbers
    Chipolte Sauce
    Total : 387 Calories
    YUM!!
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    LOL I go to the Subway down the street so often I feel like Norm on cheers. I walk in and everyone says "HI Joyce" then they proceed to make my sub. I get:

6" oven roasted chicken breast on 9 grain honey oat with
    swiss cheese,
    tomatoes,
    cucumbers,
    olives,
    onions &
    avacado (for the good fat & because I HATE mustard).
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    also, you can create your sub on their website and get the nutrition info. just choose your sub, then click "calculate yours."

http://www.subway.com/Menu/MenuCategoryItems.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuId=35
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    I know what I'm having for dinner tonight now...Mmmmmmmm Subway......
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sweet Onion Teryaki - either on whole wheat or as a salad. Monterey Jack Cheese. Loaded up with veggies. Had it last night as a sandwich and it was only 465 calories.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    6" Honey Oat Subway Club with provolone, lettuce, onion, green pepper, pickles, yellow mustard, or if I'm feeling a little squirrely and not worried about calories, 6" steak and cheese on italian herb and cheese, either shredded cheese or pepper jack toasted with green peppers, jalapenos, and onions then the chipoltle sauce! Mmmmm!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been getting a salad at subway!! they are really tasty and very low in cals. I get the turkey breast with a little shredded cheese and have them add spinich, it adds a different flavor and texture. Then I pile on the veggies and top it off with their fat free honey mustard sauce. It is so yummy and depending on the amount of cheese and or honey mustard it is a 200ish cal lunch that is so filling!!!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I don't do wheat, so I get a salad. Load up on all the veggies you like. Sauce on the side. Bottle of water. Good to go!
  • LathansMommy
    Options
    My favorite is:
    6 inch wheat veggie delite with tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, pickles, and green peppers with Sweet onio sauce. I also usually get one of their yogurts.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    also, you can create your sub on their website and get the nutrition info. just choose your sub, then click "calculate yours."

http://www.subway.com/Menu/MenuCategoryItems.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuId=35

Never knew this. I always just browsed through the MFP Food data base and chose what was closest to my sandwich veggie and sauce wise. Thanks for sharing!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My fav *would* be with cheese and mayo ... but I usually get turkey on their wheat bread, sometimes I ask them to toast the bread. NO cheese, NO mayo (the people behind the counter look at me like I am an alien when I ask for it without) then I get lettuce, red onions, cucumbers, black olive and tomatoes. It sucks sometimes, but I am kinda use to eating certain foods 'dry'.

Whatever works I guess, and since it's dry I don't feel bad ordering a foot long although I eat 1 6in that day and save the other 6in for the next day. :wink:
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I used to love the spicy italian sandwich but now watchiing calories and so last night I got a turkey breast on wheat with bell peppers, and spinach with mustard. my hubby like the turkey with black forest ham, and my kiddos like the chicken breast toasted.