Subway

Options

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Honey Oat Bread

Turkey or if I don't get Turkey I do veggie

cheese - provolone (wish they had pepper-jack at my location)

lettuce

spinach

tomato

sometimes hot peppers

bell peppers always

sweet onion sauce is the only kind I will eat, maybe olive oil

black pepper
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Itallian herb and cheese veggie delight with
    Pepper jack cheese
    All the veggies except pickles and banana peppers
    Oregano
    no sause
    It's about 250 calories for a six inch, so I always get a twleve inch afterr work and save the other half for the next day :)
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    they have honey oat bread?
  • iskyoork
    Options
    Turkey on Wheat with almost all of the Veggies on it. I grab mustard now instead of Mayo for obvious reasons
  • amandasowards
    Options
    i usually get a 6" Italian bread with turkey, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, light mayo, and honey mustard

My all-time favorite is a bmt on white with american cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, jalapenos, oil, vinegar, and lots of mayo but since i'm watching calories i don't eat it anymore
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    subway finally brought back the oven crisp chicken. kudos to them; they never should have discontinued it.
  • Liz71687
    Liz71687 Posts: 5
    Options
    I usually always get turkey breast but last time I switched it up and got roast beef on wheat with lots of veggies and some mustard and it was so good!
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have been boycotting Subway for over a year, but I used to love getting their salads with the oven roasted chicken breast!
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    6 inch wheat, turkey, spinach, lettuce, onions, green peppers, cucumbers! less than 300 calories and so good.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    blt on wheat or flatbread, no cheese,let,tom,olives,banana peppers,no dressing
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I always get a egg white and black forest ham on wheat, no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, banana peppers, spinach, sometimes jalapeno, then I add mustard.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Tuna with all the veggies, Pepper jack cheese, and Italian dressing, on wheat. I usually get a foot-long occasionally on the days I have school, eat half, and save the other half for dinner. I LOVE it.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My favorite is not all that healthy, but I absolutely love and crave it.

6" flatbread
    steak
    provolone

YUM.
  • xxxtwix
    xxxtwix Posts: 4
    Options
    Don't have a favorite, but would like for them to have other toppings available such as pineapple and swiss. I'd eat a hot ham, pineapple, and swiss. :happy:
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    have never gotten into Subway, so no favorites. We used to love Quizno's, but there aren't any here anymore. sigh....
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    BMT on italian bread with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers, mustard, mayonnaise, and black pepper.
  • suaku
    suaku Posts: 45
    Options
    I like spicy, so I order the Buffalo Chicken on wheat, *without* ranch, with pickles, lettuce, and banana peppers (197 calories for a 6-inch sub).
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Turkey Breast on Wheat, No Cheese, Lettuce & Light Mayo (sometimes add tomatoes) or if I'm "splurging" Chicken Bacon Ranch on Wheat, no cheese, w/ lettuce & ranch.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Honey Oat
    Turkey and Ham
    Provolone
    Lettuce, Tomato, Spinach, Peppochinis, Cucumbers
    Honey Mustard

Mmmm <3
  • solskinnzombie
    solskinnzombie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Veggie delite with green peppers, olives, tomatoes, spinach, lettuces, jalepenos, avocado, and mustard.