Sexiest body part!

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    BRAINS :bigsmile:

I LOVE man shoulders, though... and their back :love:
    Also, the groin "V" HOLY CRAP!!!! :love: :love: :love: That is sexy as hell!
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ear lobes
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    If I can get past the eyes, which are the first things I see, then respectfully I would have to say the female buttocks, small, and well rounded is most preferred.:embarassed:
  • afikaris
    afikaris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    full sexy lips, strong hands and a hairyyyyy manly-man chest :blushing:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    will someone please answer personality or intelligence or sense of humor? I know they're not body parts... but... throw a man some hope!

;0)

Actually, I find intelligence to be, by far, the SEXIEST thing about a guy. If he can hold a conversation with me about M Theory and dark matter or the intricacies of Hinduism and Jewish mysticism (just throwin random topics out there), then he has me for sure! At that point, I don't care who you are :p ahahha

Me too, but a sense of humor is a real plus... body part hands...
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Too many to name but if I had to pick three....I'd def have to go with the eyelids, nostrils and middle toe.... fo sho!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Can I just say from the neck to the hips?

Broad shoulders, rounded with strong delts and thick arms (bis & tris, gentlemen, I'm greedy and I like both)
    Might as well throw in some nice working-man hands - I'm a handful, so little ones just won't do
    Defined chest - no birds, no boobs, just a firm set of pecs
    Flat stomach - I don't need the linea alba or transverse lines, but solid - not squishy...

Oh, and the sloping sexiness of muscle from the ASIS to the inguinal crease? *drool*
    (AKA the V, the man V or simply, the amazing)

...now that I sound like a superficial b****
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yepp, Yepp! Eyes
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    shoulders
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I've always liked hands a lot for some reason. It may not be the sexiest part... so, I'll probably have to go with the shoulders and chest. Also, the back.
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Face!
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession for the arms & back. Maybe because I like to be the big spoon, so I like cuddling into something strong :P
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm a leg gal... Sexy fit legs, and a nice *kitten*... I will melt. (Abs are a nice bonus!!)
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    shoulders (big but doesn't have to be muscular)
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The whole package. Head to toe. She just has to look..right. I know it when I see it.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    in terms of looks i like allsorts of eyes and colours.

Has to be @ss lol

Anything on your body
  • Fertigolbitties
    Options
    I really dont concentrate much on looks.. I love a good personality and "southern" charm!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I love the indents on either side of the spine just above the butt (the dimples of Venus). When a guy is shirtless and wearing his pants low on his hips and you can see those... irresistibly sexy.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a weird thing for like shoulders/necks. idk. I'm strange.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    the eyes.