Sexiest body part!

Options

Replies

• AngelaChase84
    Options
    Hands, and shoulders from the back.
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    will someone please answer personality or intelligence or sense of humor? I know they're not body parts... but... throw a man some hope!

;0)

Actually, I find intelligence to be, by far, the SEXIEST thing about a guy. If he can hold a conversation with me about M Theory and dark matter or the intricacies of Hinduism and Jewish mysticism (just throwin random topics out there), then he has me for sure! At that point, I don't care who you are :p ahahha

Give me a couple of days to google all of those topics and I will get back at you!:bigsmile:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Shoulders... wide shoulders on a guy... that does it for me. Also beautiful eyes. They are the window to the soul
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    triceps.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    "eroticize intelligence" Douglas Coupland.

That, and forearms :)

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]12854723.png[/url]
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    shoulders, chest and hands!!!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Shoulders. They don't even have to be nice shoulders....just a little definition. Nice place to sink my teeth into ;)
  • sheystar
    Options
    abs :love: hahaha
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Butt.

rsrsrs just kidding (maybe...) I actually like eyes in men and women. They're just so expressive and sexy.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Most favorite physical body part would have to be the 'V' part of the lower abdo .. Closely followed by well defined abs , forearms and biceps :)))

Most important part to me tho is the heart and brain !
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Most favorite physical body part would have to be the 'V' part of the lower abdo .. Closely followed by well defined abs , forearms and biceps :)))

that 'v' part, yes !
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Yes, what she said... and he can't be stupid!
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, humor, the ability to hold a conversation......and a great smile! Nice shoulders don't hurt either.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Yes! The V!
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    Massive back and shoulders ..... I like the look of "strong"
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sexy toned chest and tummy but not overly built up! like the gladiators from Spartacus: Blood and Sand, or Ray off Hung, mmmm
  • mattkellett
    Options
    a nice long neck, hair up, lips. a fit and toned *kitten*. too many just to pick 1 or 2. proportional to the rest of the body, and ROCK waht you have OWN IT!!!!!
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    i love hip bones and that oblique area, omg i could drool thinking about my hubbys, hes currently underweight at 135 lbs and 6'2 but mmmmm love it
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    hips and thighs