all the single ladies (and guys).....

Options

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate saint days. This includes Patrick as well.
  • achief192
    Options
    I'm trying to ignore it, but the advertisements make it difficult! :grumble:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate saint days. This includes Patrick as well.

Dana+Carvey+Church+Lady.jpg
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    It is overrated and a stupid holiday. Even when I wasn't single, I didn't celebrate it.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I will be diong the same thing I do every tuesday. Morning workout, work, then home. Same old thing.
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Valentines day is a joke. All the mushy BS makes me want to vomit - I can't wait until it's passed! LOL I don't understand why people obsess over it so much, it's just another day so enjoy it like all the rest!
  • Freida_MS
    Options
    I have a date with the gym that night :) The gym never disappoints me ;)

same here :smile:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This year I'll be starting Insanity :laugh:

I usually get a lil gift for my daughter and a card...even though her birthday is 2 days before.

I get a card for my mom and follows and usually a little something; then again this year, I'm giving my mom a present for MY birthday. I wanted to get it for Christmas, but it wouldn't have showed up on time so I'm giving it to her on my birthday to say thank you for giving birth to me

My mom also gives me a card and something every year haha

Ex's have always sucked about Valentine's day b/c it's exactly 2 weeks before my Birthday...guess that meant they were allowed to combine the two :grumble:
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Since I work every tuesday night, I will be working all night then hitting the gym in the morning.

I would say "Oh the excitement", but it looks like everyone else pretty much has the same plans so wooty woot
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Valentines day for me: Driving around with my boyfriend in his truck, picking up Subway, and eating and talking cause we never get to see eachother now that he's off to college.
    He'll usually get me a necklace and balloons (i hate flowers!) and I'll get him food, and make him a mix tape (ollllddd schooolll!)
    Ha ha ha Valentines Day isn't about dressing up for us and trying to impress one another. It's just showing eachother that we can be best friend's and love eachother at the same time : )
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It'll be me, in all black, on Tuesday. Then a date with ZUMBA at night, followed by a nice dinner... made by yours truly.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I always forget about Valentine's Day until somebody brings it up. I've only ever celebrated one of them so it's never been a big deal to me.
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Kinda sucks when your birthday is on Valentines day!! Lol... :noway:
    Its all good though, gotta look at the brighter side of things, im working on me!!

My friends birthday is the day after valentines day lol
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    memes-challenge-accepted-miss-impregnable.jpg
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    This year I'll be starting Insanity :laugh:

I usually get a lil gift for my daughter and a card...even though her birthday is 2 days before.

I get a card for my mom and follows and usually a little something; then again this year, I'm giving my mom a present for MY birthday. I wanted to get it for Christmas, but it wouldn't have showed up on time so I'm giving it to her on my birthday to say thank you for giving birth to me

My mom also gives me a card and something every year haha

Ex's have always sucked about Valentine's day b/c it's exactly 2 weeks before my Birthday...guess that meant they were allowed to combine the two :grumble:

Love the birthday gift for mom idea... I may have to use this one :)

Oh and try having a birthday in December :ohwell:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I prefer March 14
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Last year was the worst after being married for 11 years to a hottie. Hopefully this year the Scotch doesn't call the shots, probably have a romantic dinner with the most beautiful 3 year old daughter a dad could ever ask for :)

I looooove this!!!

Life is to short to not enjoy what you have, even if it's just yourself
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Just skip it. It is just another day for me.
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Valentines day is overated. My wife and I don't really celebrate it.

^^^^ ditto but my husband and I . . . . lol
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday so I really hate it. I almost feel sorry for whoever I've dated in the past trying to get that one right. LOL. I hated it when I was a kid too because it is my sister (she's 3 years older) and my dad's birthday too.