Tales from the Work Toilet

Options
124»

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    When I lived in California I worked in a building where we shared our bathroom with other companies. You had to have a key to get in the ladies room as there had been several instances of perverts watching ladies in the stalls. ANYWHO, there were a few companies on our floor that were all employed by folks from other countries where I think the hygiene is just not what we're used too. One day I went in to the bathroom and the one stall had been literally BROKEN and on top of that there was blood and feces ALL OVER THE STALL. I mean in the toilet, on it, on the wall/stall and the floor. These people would STAND on the toilet like it was a hole in the ground. It took MONTHS to get the stall fixed. After that and a few more times of nastiness on the toilets I started going upstairs to the 3rd floor where my company had the whole floor!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I needed a good laugh today. I'm so glad I started this thread!! Ha ha!! :drinker:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My story is not nearly as horrific as some listed here, but:

I work in a small office with 4 bathrooms, my office is located right next to the mens' bathroom. Our bathroom's are like the bathrooms at your house - directly in the hallways and only 1 people bathrooms. See the guys here seem to not understand that the over head fan is for two uses; 1) To cut out the smell and 2) to cut the noise. Guys will go to the bathrooms, let it exploded, walk out and leave the dang door open! I do not under any circumstances want to walk through the hall way and smell that horrid smell, it's so gross!
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Thankfully I work from home now, but I once worked on the top floor of a really old bldg with a small shared bathroom. I recall this tiny, sweet young gal from the other office who was sometimes on our floor. We didnt need to peek over the cubical partitions to see who just came out of the bathroom - we all KNEW when she was around! One time a new guy came over and said "that girl can really lay some pipe!" Never heard it stated that way, but it was very true!!!

There's a group of older people that hang out in the mornings at the local Y I go to. One very large old guy has some control problems. Every so often he has an accident on the floor in the locker room and someone has to go get a worker to clean up. What's worse is that he uses the same hot tub as everybody else. I choose not to when he's there.....
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My story is super-gross! We have a woman at our office who has some serious hygiene issues and apparently does not bathe on a regular basis or just has a problem reaching certain spots. Ewwww I know. We are talking nasty rotten stinky....... Well let's just say that the bathroom smells like dead fish after she's been in there, I mean it is super over powering gross!!! My co-workers and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with a way to deal with this delicate situation. Any suggestions would be welcome!!!!!

OMG ^^^ this - we all try to warn each other after this has happened - we have a few who either cant reach areas to clean or have left a tampon to die up in there (yes I went there...) my cube area of peeps, we bought some Poo-Pourri http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=poo+pouri&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3771448707&ref=pd_sl_62e8ind1kg_b

and we spray it EVERY day - helps tremendously ----