Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

C25k and 30 Day Shred

12346»

Replies

• tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    My question is off of the topic. Does anyone read Runner's World?
    I haven't bought the magazine but read online sometimes!
    I'll check it out online. I'm just looking for some good articles. Many of the fitness magazines I can get in the stores have more ads than anything that will help me.
  • tdbernrd
    I finished W5D2. I'm going to do pilates tonight. My arms are a little too sore to attempt Level 3 of the 30DS. I plan on attacking level 3 Saturday night. Tomorrow, I'll be back on C25k, week 5 day 3. I think I can. I think I can.

I was thinking if you know anyone who wants to do C25k but found that week 1 was too hard for them. They can try walking for a few weeks first. That's what I did. I built up a walking schedule for about 5 weeks. Then I saw this thread and joined. Never be afraid to stretch a workout to fit your needs. Just to finish day 2 of week 5, I slowed the speed down to 4.0 and was able to jog for 8 minutes. I don't think I've ever jogged for 8 minutes. Speed will come later. I just want to finish my days and believe that I can do it.:smile:
  • tdbernrd
    Finished W7D2 of C25K. I'm hoping to get in 30ds tonight.