Have you ever? Mature!!

Options

Replies

• NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I know Tom personally....he would never write this.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Ha ha! You guys remeber when that girl had her "friend" hack into her account?

and spent the thread arguing and threatening herself? LOL epic
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Is your friend single? If he is, I love funny guys, maybe I should send him a pic....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Awesome. Great work. Very believable. I'm still keeping the bracelet and money.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: wingman!
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    lmao!
    This thread is so weird that I had to post something!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You hacked his facebook account> I heard Anonymous is looking for some good people after the last rash of arrests.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I just threw up a little in my mouth. :sick:

ya this!
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    sooooo where do i send my nake pics to? lol..... this stuff is too funny made my day
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Is your friend single? If he is, I love funny guys, maybe I should send him a pic....

Bahahahaha! I will get no work done today because I'm gonna keep checking back to this gold mine of a thread....
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Me too. He comes every month, and he can't write so...DUR!
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    Asking for pics using your real name and picture on your profile? Man, guys really are stupid.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options

Yes, I'm waiting for OP to start arguing with himself.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options

guess you didn't like the responses?????

haha thats what I was thinkiing "saving face"

Haha everyones first thought
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Yeah! The beanie baby massacre!
  • DarkAngel525
    Options

That's what I said about my ex who solicited sex off the internet. Ahhhh Craigslist...you made him a very happy man (and hopefully gave him the clap)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Who would do such a thing? Have a little decency please.

Oh, hacked? Nice cover! That's almost believable... :drinker:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Have you ever traded nude pics with one or more of your MFP friends? I am not trolling for hook-ups here, I have had one awesome experience and I wonder if anyone else has. It does wonders for your self-esteem, especially if you do not have a very supportive spouse! Just wondering! Anyone???:blushing:
    Just a dad on a mission - eh?
    Ouch.....
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    When does he start threatening the teddy bear?
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    IF for real you were hacked, change your password! if your friend already hacked the password so you can't change it, use the "can't remember" password link and then change it. OR, write down all your "friends' names, open a new account, start over and reinvite those friends letting them know who you are. as for deleting a forum post? haven't done that but i would think it's possible. move your mouse over the background of the original post and see if maybe Delete appears?
This discussion has been closed.