Options

Replies

• Enchantedpoetess
    Options
    This thread is freakin hilarious
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I know Tom personally....he would never write this.
    aN07Her @cc0Un7 7Ha7 h@5 b33n h@X0Red
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Did he make you send him naked pictures of yourself? It's ok this is a safe place you can tell us
  • thomasmarnold
    Options
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options

Me too. He comes every month, and he can't write so...DUR!
    BWAHHAHAHHAHAH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Tom Arnold, you truly look amazing. I guess dumping Roseann all those years ago was a wise choice.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many schlong pics the OP has in his inbox right now...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    to quote an earlier poster: "What had happened was..."
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    BAH! I only send nekkid pics to MFP people with no picture as their avatar. Because I know they are legit! Right? Right?!?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    *pops popcorn* this thread is AWESOME!! His "friend" just logged back in lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    GDL.gif
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

that's his story and he's stickin to it
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Considering most people who have just joined the site don't have a f*cking clue how to post a thread, I highly doubt that your "friend" hacked your account to post a thread. Post a status? Maybe. A thread? No!

You lose. :flowerforyou:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Oh yea, that's pretty believable. Maybe next time you should try not using the same writing style for you and your "friend".
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I totally read that in tom's same voice.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

HAHAHAHA Too funny!!!!
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I wonder how many schlong pics the OP has in his inbox right now...

Please forward them to funny_girl@yahoo.com....
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    This dumb a@@ post is another reason I have the frend requirements i do..............#blackcoffeenosugarnocreme , #nobatsnoball. Get a clue
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What the hell!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Oh yea, that's pretty believable. Maybe next time you should try not using the same writing style for you and your "friend".

Soo... you spend too much time on here too huh? How YOU doin'? :wink:
This discussion has been closed.