Have you ever? Mature!!

Options

Replies

• Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You know you can likely just search "naked pics" in google.. probably save you some time..
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

It's funny how you guys type in the same way, over exadurating minor details, and sounding over excited ^_^
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

So Tom how do we know it wasn't really you all this time? I mean you and your inner Tom are both somewhat creepy.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

I'm Slim Shady yes I'm the real Shady all the other Slim Shady's are just imitating so won't the real Slim Shady please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm8x9YDpWBCif1laJL2nVn62cPTEBKgJI13bVXHktpXxYxyDWX5OBL-demyw
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

this seems totally legit to me.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Your password is DOGF*CK?? What the FVCK is wrong with you!?!?!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Keep abusing your exclamation point like that and you'll go blind.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I totally read that in tom's same voice.

He just put a tissue over the receiver to 'mask' himself.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Schizophrenia means never being lonely.
  • kiwinik
    kiwinik Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is hilarious!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Nice and awkward... and I thought my day was going to be boring.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

This is not happening.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    "Hacked" ...

inconceivable.jpg
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

He was trading THOSE kind of pictures
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You're a creep. and you best hope your wife never finds out.

Agreed about the creep part, but hopefully the wife does find out and throws you to the curb.... that should do good for your esteem!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

So, he didn't want naked pictures of me then??? I thought it was weird that he kept asking about my pets...
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This dumb a@@ post is another reason I have the frend requirements i do..............#blackcoffeenosugarnocreme , #nobatsnoball. Get a clue

You know this isn't twitter, right?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    *F5, F5, F5*
This discussion has been closed.